SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there. First of all, thank you for this MOD. I've never install never a MOD, but when I read about this, I said myself "Wow"<--- yeah, simple minded haha. There no feedback from me 'cause other users told you so.

Now, where can I find the link to download this new version?

Thanks for your replys.

kuqezi said:
Is the new version (1.27b) compatible with saved games from 1.27a? Or do I need to start a new game?

I think not. If you enter the links with the new things implemented, one says about "giving problems" with previous saved games or something like that.
zodden said:
I have been waiting for this :smile:

Question: Has the leadership thing been removed? So I am not fighting trash armies with insane HP? Just wondering...thanks!

Barely remember of a user and even the project leader saying about this, that should be fixed. If I'm wrong please tell me.

Folkzweise said:
am i blind or is there no download link on the OP ?

HAHA, while writing you post this. Have the same doubt here.

kuqezi said:
Is the new version (1.27b) compatible with saved games from 1.27a? Or do I need to start a new game?
Probably not savegame compatible. There are quite some additions in many different python files.

zodden said:
Question: Has the leadership thing been removed? So I am not fighting trash armies with insane HP? Just wondering...thanks!
HPs are back to normal now, but the HP bars behave not as they should. They always start at 50%, not 100%. That's a cosmetical problem.

Folkzweise said:
am i blind or is there no download link on the OP ?
The download link has been restored. That's what happens when laziness meets copy&paste...

The Player Faction culture option uses the personal guard troops, right? If I customise their equipment in-game, will my vassals also use the same equipment, or will they look like normal personal guards when used by other lords?

Amazing mod. Pretty much everything I've ever wanted in Mount&Blade.

Schemer said:
The Player Faction culture option uses the personal guard troops, right? If I customise their equipment in-game, will my vassals also use the same equipment, or will they look like normal personal guards when used by other lords?

From the moment on you choose their equipment, a script will take care that all of this troop wear your selected gear. A great idea.

I have just started a new game with this latest release, and wondered if the morale has been modified in the Custom Commander part, as I found this made using large armies difficult as the morale dropped pretty fast if you were not fighting, (I tend to trade a lot for extra cash).

A really great merge, I enjoyed 127A very much, even with the formation problem, many thanks for your efforts, I am sure this merge of mods plus your tweaks will be appreciated by many.  :grin:

Question: I see that the items.py has been reordered - this is going to change the numbers of the items, correct? Would this mean to merge it in with my existing custom modcomp I would have to re-assign all the weapons and armor to all of my troops?  :sad:

Sorry to bother you... but I'm getting some kind of errors when compiling your source files... I didn't modify them.

Here's a preview of the compiler error that keeps repeating itself:

errorw.png

Maybe you could help me get rid of this...  :smile:

Iceciro said:
Question: I see that the items.py has been reordered - this is going to change the numbers of the items, correct? Would this mean to merge it in with my existing custom modcomp I would have to re-assign all the weapons and armor to all of my troops?  :sad:
when compiling using the module system you dont have to worry about that.

also @ njunja, i would try redownloading the source files again, as i just added a bunch of items and the bat compiled them fine. Did you change the directory to were the module system exports the new text files?

raziriel said:
Iceciro said:

also @ njunja, i would try redownloading the source files again, as i just added a bunch of items and the bat compiled them fine. Did you change the directory to were the module system exports the new text files?

Yes, I changed the dir... I have some of my own items to add, I just tried to compile your sources before I add my lines... thanks for the feedback.  :smile:

Where can I redownload the sources?

Njunja said:
raziriel said:
Iceciro said:

Yes, I changed the dir... I have some of my own items to add, I just tried to compile your sources before I add my lines... thanks for the feedback.  :smile:

Where can I redownload the sources?

here is link, http://www.mbrepository.com/download.php?id=2126&f=OSPW+-+Native+1.127b.rar

also on another note, im a big fan of your work you did with the sarranids, your textures are amazing!

raziriel said:
Well, the troops.txt I've always done in the text files, overwriting once the module has compiled. A little odd, but much easier for me as an editor.

Although if anyone knows a good way to convert additions to troops.txt into troops.py other than manual I'd be interested :3

Yeah, after getting everything coded it does throw the numbers for troops and items hard out of whack - meaning I'd have to pretty much re-code all of the equipment and upgrade trees for the troops. Not exactly a fun prospect...  :cry:

EDIT: I don't suppose you have a list of just the troops/items added by the mod? It would be a lot easier to move that over than to re-code the entire troop tree.

Im getting some script errors:

I was building an entrenched camp,but was interrupted by bandits while doing it.

This is some error when i get a quest to follow the marshall.

At day 25 I was a vassal having started of from scratch, so I am just building up my skills and "gang", but already Swadia is no more as two other factions attacked them from the start of day 1, and the Khergits are almost gone, the Nords and Rhodoks huge, the Saranids about the same. This happened pretty quick with large armies, so I started again.

This time I imported my "top" man and acted quick, and managed to get two Town's and a castle, but then three of the Kings attacked me and I was no more. I had 33 honour points and 76 right to rule, and I did try to get a cease fire, but I kept just getting 20 days grace. The problem was they joined in a defensive pact while I was at war with swadia, and all I had were two cowardly Lords.

I cannot see how to get into a defensive pact with another King, I sent gifts, and the Nords liked me with a 70 plus rating, but refused when the time came to give me a cease fire, rats.

I am now destitute, wondering where I have gone wrong. At what honour rating do they attack? and how do you get a defensive pact going?

A great Mod merge but very hard, especially if starting with a new character. Any tweaks or hints on how to stop the carnage would be gratefully received.  :roll:

Yozzer said:
At day 25 I was a vassal having started of from scratch, so I am just building up my skills and "gang", but already Swadia is no more as two other factions attacked them from the start of day 1, and the Khergits are almost gone, the Nords and Rhodoks huge, the Saranids about the same. This happened pretty quick with large armies, so I started again.

This time I imported my "top" man and acted quick, and managed to get two Town's and a castle, but then three of the Kings attacked me and I was no more. I had 33 honour points and 76 right to rule, and I did try to get a cease fire, but I kept just getting 20 days grace. The problem was they joined in a defensive pact while I was at war with swadia, and all I had were two cowardly Lords.

I cannot see how to get into a defensive pact with another King, I sent gifts, and the Nords liked me with a 70 plus rating, but refused when the time came to give me a cease fire, rats.

I am now destitute, wondering where I have gone wrong. At what honour rating do they attack? and how do you get a defensive pact going?

A great Mod merge but very hard, especially if starting with a new character. Any tweaks or hints on how to stop the carnage would be gratefully received.  :roll:

See that's when you befriend the other lords and then launch a massive coup lol  I had the same issue with swadia being just murdered for some reason.  I think the AI in some factions are smarter and the AI of swadia is s#%t lol

about to start a new game with this, more metal sounds, polished landscapes, arena overhaul and historic castles...

Can't wait :smile:

Back
Top Bottom