SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

Seriously, version numbers please.

Otherwise, I'm quite interested in this as a native expansion mod.

I have merged this latest version with Polished Landscapes, arena overhaul and more metal sounds. Very nice work. :smile:

completely agree with all of the statements about how essential this can be for any one starting a new mod. I think the strong point of this is that it doesn't introduce new units, and doesn't unbalance the game, while saving us time in combining many of the mods created that add extremely valuable features, making it extremely usable, great work.  Definitely recommend this, even as a simple addition to the game.
this is making me want to resurrect my projects...
@zodden did you experience any issues after you merged all of them?

the only issue you will get is pure awesomeness  :mrgreen:
i use more metal sound, better banners, PL, thels facepack and a few more i can't remember right now.
works perfectly fine

@Sef OK b: You could just comment out the menu in module_game_menus.py, if I'm not mistaken.

ontopic: Awesome compilation! I really think you should set up a changelog, though. Just so everyone knows whether there's a new version out or not.

Hmm i dont understand so i go into module game menus then comment it out? the thing is what the hell am i commenting out???

Comment this out. You won't be able to edit the custom commander options, but it'll keep you from ticking the enable cheat mode box. =/
    ("camp_mod_opition",[],"MOD option.", [(start_presentation, "prsnt_mod_option")]),

It seems that enemies only stand in place when fighting if you are controlling your own player.Whenever I choose someone of my companions to control,enemies act like they should. Special enemy bandits still have too much health,just like in custom commander. And there was a nice thing in CC,showing you the exact date of paying wages and getting money when you go to reports.I dont see it in this mod.

It seems that enemies only stand in place when fighting if you are controlling your own player.Whenever I choose someone of my companions to control,enemies act like they should.
Really? I've just played the game for a while and the enemy's troops behaved correctly. However, the static enemies are a problem of the formations mod, but it seems that someone is already testing an improved script for formations which tries to get rid of these flaws.

Special enemy bandits still have too much health, just like in custom commander. And there was a nice thing in CC, showing you the exact date of paying wages and getting money when you go to reports. I don't see it in this mod.
I am using the newest version of CC, but I didn't implement the script to show wages as the diplomacy mod has already changed the code. I will try to add it.

My newest experiment: I'm trying to give the player_supporters_faction my custom troops as kingdom troops.
It seems as if my lord Firentis has hired my men after I've chosen "Player Faction" as my kingdom's culture via the minister, but I am wondering where he got that Swadian troops from.
lordplayertroops.png

A small success, I guess.

Ok, just had a battle against 49 Khergits whose leader was Alagur Noyan.
So, its still the same for me.Only Alagur charged at us,while everyone else was standing still.I was in a duel with him and knocked him out easily with 1 hit(got -2 relations for doing it myself,nice idea to implement that).Then as we charged at the standing army they had like 200 health or so, it was impossible to win.So it seems pretty unplayable now as it is.I think the health error is from Custom Commander.When i hit them hard once and deal for example,100 damage, I get experience for killing them,although they are still alive and there is no message saying I killed them.So i get double experience for every enemy I kill, but its very hard to kill him. Also, it looks like they only have huge amount of health when they have a leader,in this case Alagur. When im fighting bandits without leader,they have normal HP. But when fighting bandits with leader( for example sea raider Milo,Milo's Party) they have a lot more.

* The leadership skill of party leader will effects the extra HP of regulars. For player's party, the morale value will be also effects the extra HP of regulars. The regulars which in player's party will get full extra HP when the morale is 99. The regulars in parties which havn't a leader will get none extra HP.
Maybe I should deactivate this. Equipment and tactics should be the key to success and not absurd amounts of HP. Now I understand why my strong custom troops were slaughtered so easily during a siege.

Yes,especially playing on full damage.It would be impossible to win any battle.
We(sarranids)just sieged Narra and i was so pissed at allied soldiers that they couldnt break the wall defences and go up.I guess its because the defenders had too much HP.

Bismarck said:
* The leadership skill of party leader will effects the extra HP of regulars. For player's party, the morale value will be also effects the extra HP of regulars. The regulars which in player's party will get full extra HP when the morale is 99. The regulars in parties which havn't a leader will get none extra HP.
Maybe I should deactivate this. Equipment and tactics should be the key to success and not absurd amounts of HP. Now I understand why my strong custom troops were slaughtered so easily during a siege.

Oh good god, yes! PLEASE! This alone is pretty gamebreaking since I have to unload a volley of arrows into one regular guy's face. That and like someone mentioned earlier about the units staying in the same place...it sort of ruins it. Example : A battle against an enemy lord with 7 different lords and their armies on my side. At the beginning, only one lord on each side charges at each other and that's it; everyone else is stuck at the starting position. It leaves me at no choice either to die trying to kill their 100+ troops with insane HP or to retreat.

Though I do love the mod for what it does work out for. :] keep it up!

instead of adding HP,maybe it can add something else up,like proficiencies or something like that.
for every 1 leadership point, +1 proficiencies.

Geroro said:
instead of adding HP,maybe it can add something else up,like proficiencies or something like that.
for every 1 leadership point, +1 proficiencies.

Instead of adding insane amounts of HP: +1 HP and +1 Proficiencies?  Or just leave it at +1 HP...

Also, fun times, I added a zero at the end of max number of bandits per party via tweak, especially when a bandit boss shows up...

Played with it a little more and decided to try some more options - the banner system doesn't work correctly. It's mostly a texture problem as the flag meshes show up but instead of being overlayed with your banner (or any other for that matter), it shows up pure white.

Just to gauge the HP of the enemies that have leaders with them, I slapped on a bow that does 255 Damage and arrows that do 255 damage along with some +200 armor gear. It took me two shots to the head of the trash enemies to kill them while it took only one shot anywhere else on their body to take down the leader. I was also taking considerable damage with the huge armor increase. Just thought I'd like to share that with you since it is pretty OP'd.

Anyone have any luck finding the values for leadership and HP increase in the source files? I'm flipping through the CC thread trying to find a lead.

Once again, I do appreciate all you are doing for the community and hope I can be of help.

SCLurker said:
Played with it a little more and decided to try some more options - the banner system doesn't work correctly. It's mostly a texture problem as the flag meshes show up but instead of being overlayed with your banner (or any other for that matter), it shows up pure white.

Came here to report the same thing. Also, it seemed to cause a crash any time I went to battle with a companion in my party (I had the "heroes only" option turned on). Perhaps it was because I didn't have a banner yet myself though, I dunno.

the option heroes only let enemy lords wear a banner at their back so you can identify and kill them quickly.
also that's the option i choose and i have no problems so far beside the massive amount of HP for increased leadership.

Back
Top Bottom