SP Native Native G'old [1.011]

Users who are viewing this thread

A Modded and tweaked native for those longing for the old versions and being thirsty for fierce battles, cool and unique looking troops and difficulty.

Current version 1.1 beta
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3362

-Weapons, armors and horses retrieved from 0.808.

-Dark Hunter, Black Khergit Raider, Slaver, Refugee, Highwaymen and Raider parties roaming the land

-Patrol, Scout, Forager, Messenger and Prisoner Train parties for the factions

-OSP stuff added

-Faction troops look more unique

-New troops

-Troops have attributes and skills which the player could have at the same level! (Means fierce troops and high difficulty!)

-More tournaments in cities

-No NPC complaints

-Music from the older versions is back (+ two bonus songs)

-Sounds compiled from Cries of War and More Metal Sounds soundpacks and from version 0.808.

-The items in shops are sorted by their sort as in 0.808.

-Old faces back, removed the hair colour limit (except for some faces)

Comment and give suggestions to improve this mod, please!  :smile:

Here is my topic in the forge about some tweaks I would also like to add in my mod. I just don't know how. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200787.0.html

Change log (1.1 beta)
-Swadian Heavy Infantry - Swadian Master of Swords and Swadian Light Cavalry - Swadian Master Knight two handed profiencies corrected.

Bugs found or things to change in the next version:
-none

Ok, after all I have continued making this mod and all the troops are done now. There are still some item balancing to do, some little tweaks i would like to add and some problems to solve (I made a thread to "the forge" about them). Also the kingdom reinforcements are still undone (damn difficult to get them good).

I am not doing this very intensively, though so it can take a while before it's completely done.

Sorry that I posted here an incomplete mod.

EDIT: beta is ready

Player said:
Ok, after all I have continued making this mod and all the troops are done now. There are still some item balancing to do, some little tweaks i would like to add and some problems to solve (I made a thread to "the forge" about them). Also the kingdom reinforcements are still undone (damn difficult to get them good).

I am not doing this very intensively, though so it can take a while before it's completely done.

Sorry that I posted here an incomplete mod.

Pioneer's Guild is the place of in making mods indeed. Nice ideas, some meet with what I'm doing in my mod.

Back
Top Bottom