Native Expansion for Warband - Download & Install Details

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaymo said:
Xprez said:
kenne91 said:
will it cause problems if i play the stable version(.586) in warband 1.143?
i shoulndt try and warband itself will give u a warning too u might get alot of errors while playing,
its better to download the beta.

What about 1.153? Should I download the stable version or the beta?

Modified>> ( Downloading the beta, seems like the better choice.)
beta i have 1.153 too and when i downloaded the stable version it gave me a ****ton of errors and bugs in the main screen, my char was like 2 meters high his head at his belly, physical bugs like that xD, and i downloaded the beta and everything was fine

Does the beta work fine on the latest patched 1.153 or do i need to use a reverted 1.143 patched game?  Also no auto talk to Guild Master when in town i coulda sworn u could do that before?

Warhammer3025 said:
Does the beta work fine on the latest patched 1.153 or do i need to use a reverted 1.143 patched game?  Also no auto talk to Guild Master when in town i coulda sworn u could do that before?
yes it works fine with 1.153 i have it too, you shoulndt get any problems/bugs with it

please can someone help me...I downloaded M&B native expansion pack both of them stable and beta...i tryied beta first i extracted it on  my M&B folder in Modul folder, and when the game is loading it appears an error it says  RGL ERROR unable to open FILE common/RES/weapon_mashes_e.brf...same story with stable version...i don't know what is my version of the game it just says 1.1, maybe i'm doing something wrong, PLEASE HELP...sorry for spelling mistakes...

Hi so i dont know if this is the right forum, if it is Im sorry and will go to the right forum. My question is once i download the mod and 7-zip what exactly do i do?
thanxs in advance for the help

Extract the files, then move them over to your warband folder.

It should be in programs>steam>steamapps>common>warband> and then put it in the Mod folder. (I think that is the right chain of steps to take) after that open warband and the launch program for warband comes up and here you switch from native to native expansion.

The current *beta* release is:  .605b, for use with Warband version 1.143
The current stable release is:  .586, for use with Warband version 1.134 (This version is no longer updated or maintained)
These versions are not save-game compatible, and there is no guarantee saves between versions are compatible.

What do you mean not Save Game compatible?

Plus, is there a version for 1.153?

Well, I'm not one for complaining, but either you are releasing the full version next update or your workmorale must have died? Almost a year since the update.

Expressen said:
Well, I'm not one for complaining, but either you are releasing the full version next update or your workmorale must have died? Almost a year since the update.
there's basically just one modder at this time. everyone wants an update but nobody is willing to help.

brzi said:
Expressen said:
there's basically just one modder at this time. everyone wants an update but nobody is willing to help.
i want to help but no idea how too start :/

guys stahp!!! i know we all want the next version me included but dont forget
that he's alone ( atleast that what ive heard ) and he probally has school or work too.
=============================================================
Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom