Native Expansion 608b LINK DOWNLOAD

Users who are viewing this thread

warrior6a9

Recruit
hi guys, i need to download this mod but link on topic DOWNLOAD is "DIE".... plz upload other link, thank you so much!

Im Suprised no one has it, or is willing to upload it. I deleted it a few months ago because my modding of it had made it unplayable, other wise id upload it.

Vaegir Luchnik said:
Here comes a valiant knight to the rescue: a slightly older build: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3495

Just found it, gonna see if its any good!

It works. You can set DK invasion an brutality mode, all the troops are all right so have fun!

This is an older build right? i may or may not have the source, so that might make it so i can update it, i think. i also may have damaged the source beyond my possible repair, but ill se what i can do. Ty for the update regardless.

dcoold said:
This is an older build right? i may or may not have the source, so that might make it so i can update it, i think. i also may have damaged the source beyond my possible repair, but ill se what i can do. Ty for the update regardless.

Its an older build yes, only thing i see changed is that you always spawn with chainmail etc. Even if you choose game poacher or something. But its a solid build and i can even tweak without crashing and such (Doing away with mercenary Warbands etc.) So its very useable. BUT i'd rather use 608b so thanks for uploading it kazuki!

EDIT: Does this 608b still need a patch?

Just got a new PC and was about to install NE, didn't even realize the file was down. It's a real shame soulmata isn't keeping this going and checking things like this. Thanks a bunch kazuki!

For the record: thanks for this.

I love this mod. Too bad the creator doesn't care, and is too selfish to let somebody else take over.

fabittar said:
For the record: thanks for this.

I love this mod. Too bad the creator doesn't care, and is too selfish to let somebody else take over.

To be fair, he has released the source code for people to do as they please with and even release new versions, as long as they credit this mod. I really hope that this happens, because it's very close to being amazing; right now it's not as good as it could be.

Well, a few months ago I downloaded the what seems to be the latest beta release, seeing that now it's 608b and the mod creator is dead, the version I have is 608b too (it even says BETA, so I know for sure it is 608b)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q8k1ce0d0kx6q7l/Native_Expansion.zip

None of the moderators of this board are active.

Anywho, I'm not too worried about it personally. I'm sure Soulmata will show up again at some point.

I think I'll just leave it for now. I think we can give soulmata a chance to fix this. It is a lot of his work  that he has chosen to share with us.

Back
Top Bottom