MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Users who are viewing this thread

K.A. said:
If someone is interested:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,286155.0.html

It seems really cool map.
But, I think I might looked same thing  with LOTR mod or something.
Just were you original author?

DWARF3 said:
K.A. said:

Yes. Currently runs on trollgame siege server.

K.A. said:
DWARF3 said:
K.A. said:

Yes. Currently runs on trollgame siege server.

Ok, then can you contribute the map here?
http://www.leagueofrevolution.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Hmm, I installed.  I oipen the game and get the splash screen.  Then, the game will load and immediately kick back to desktop with the following RGL ERROR

"Unable to open file: Modules\Native\Resource\neo_common.brf"

Joe Friday said:
Hmm, I installed.  I oipen the game and get the splash screen.  Then, the game will load and immediately kick back to desktop with the following RGL ERROR

Probably you failed install.  Please refer this.
http://www.leagueofrevolution.com/showthread.php?tid=1992

DWARF3 said:
Joe Friday said:

Probably you failed install.  Please refer this.

I checked out the link.  All my computer will allow me to see is STEP 1.  I know there are other steps but his forum post is compressed and wont allow me to see it.  I've looked both on my phone and the computer.  If you could please copy and paste his steps that would be awesome. 

Joe Friday said:
I checked out the link.  All my computer will allow me to see is STEP 1.  I know there are other steps but his forum post is compressed and wont allow me to see it.  I've looked both on my phone and the computer.  If you could please copy and paste his steps that would be awesome.

>"Unable to open file: Modules\Native\Resource\neo_common.brf"

Is there "neo_common.brf"correct directory?
More one, please check whether "module.ini" was installed correctly.
It needs to read NeoGK's brf-mesh files.
And it can identify with original since it has the following lines in last line.

#add_neo-----------------------------------------
#mod_resource_file
load_mod_resource = neo_common
load_mod_resource = neo_horses
load_mod_resource = neo_particle
load_mod_resource = neo_ship
load_mod_resource = neo_weapons
#end_neo-----------------------------------------

So I have some pretty glaring issues with the NeoGK bundle and I quite really don't know where to turn for help - Google doesn't give me much in terms of a fix or even pointing me to where I can voice my issues regarding the mod except on here.

So after downloading the latest NeoGK bundle, and following all the installation instruction as well as ensuring that my Mountain Blade Warband copy is updated fully I immediately ran into problems when joining the GK Siege server - mainly my armor was missing despite choosing one before spawning, when I respawned I had my armor and weapons again, soon after though it happened again only this time I was missing my weapon every time I spawned no matter which weapon I had chosen, I changed classes and that seemed to work but again when I changed back I would be either armor-less/weaponless or both no matter the class.

After restarting the game it got even worse in where no matter which class I chose and which faction - I would just spawn armor-less, and weaponless armed only with my shield and fists which gets quite difficult to play with after a while of manly brawling Swadians in full plate armor and getting one-hit killed by archers :V

So I'm posting this here in the hopes that someone could provide me with a possible fix or a link for a fix or an estimation on the time for the fix to be released? GK servers are the only servers I play on and it would be a damn shame if I have to revert back to vanilla and remove the NeoGK mod because of these issues when everything else - especially taunts works just fine.

I'll try a few more installs and reinstalls until I give up and go back to vanilla, hoping for a fix but nevertheless enjoying the server all the same, cheers.  :grin:

planets said:
So I have some pretty glaring issues with the NeoGK bundle and I quite really don't know where to turn for help - Google doesn't give me much in terms of a fix or even pointing me to where I can voice my issues regarding the mod except on here.

So after downloading the latest NeoGK bundle, and following all the installation instruction as well as ensuring that my Mountain Blade Warband copy is updated fully I immediately ran into problems when joining the GK Siege server - mainly my armor was missing despite choosing one before spawning, when I respawned I had my armor and weapons again, soon after though it happened again only this time I was missing my weapon every time I spawned no matter which weapon I had chosen, I changed classes and that seemed to work but again when I changed back I would be either armor-less/weaponless or both no matter the class.

After restarting the game it got even worse in where no matter which class I chose and which faction - I would just spawn armor-less, and weaponless armed only with my shield and fists which gets quite difficult to play with after a while of manly brawling Swadians in full plate armor and getting one-hit killed by archers :V

So I'm posting this here in the hopes that someone could provide me with a possible fix or a link for a fix or an estimation on the time for the fix to be released? GK servers are the only servers I play on and it would be a damn shame if I have to revert back to vanilla and remove the NeoGK mod because of these issues when everything else - especially taunts works just fine.

I'll try a few more installs and reinstalls until I give up and go back to vanilla, hoping for a fix but nevertheless enjoying the server all the same, cheers.  :grin:

As for installation, please ask here.

So for some reason my shout and catupults dont work? Not sure why, but is there a new update? Is that an occuring issue? Everytime i try to download the updates in the link, it says that the download can no longer be found.

tcmegan said:
So for some reason my shout and catupults dont work? Not sure why, but is there a new update? Is that an occuring issue? Everytime i try to download the updates in the link, it says that the download can no longer be found.

Actually latest version is running without problem on several server,  so that module is no problem.

More features PLZ :grin:

At least these options:

- Admin Levels (Low, Mid and High)
- Print GameIDs
- Unseen admin (Only High Admin)
-TP working with each mode
-Slay/kicks all bots

I'm here to ask something about this mod

is any way to disable or to change the shield sounds to the vanilla ones?
i'm asking because I really hated the sounds on wood shields, they are like you hit them with a little stick or something.
so PLEASE creators of this mods, PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME? I'm beggin' you :sad:

Thanks

(CC) stephen said:
could anyone explain to me how to put this mod ON a server so if I got the mod I would be able to use it on my server?

You put "(NeoGK's)Native" folder in "modules" folder of your latest dedicated server, thats all.
As permission to use NeoGK mod in other server, please ask on GK forum.  Perhaps you would get their permission.

bananabass said:

i'm asking because I really hated the sounds on wood shields, they are like you hit them with a little stick or something.

Thanks

Okay, I will provide patch file for restore to original shield sound.

DWARF3 said:
bananabass said:

Thanks

Thank you so so much!
I'll be waiting for it!

bananabass said:
DWARF3 said:
bananabass said:

Thanks

Thank you so so much!
I'll be waiting for it!

and what happened with this? will we have the original shield sound?

bananabass said:

So, you download version1.62 and overwrites files of "optional files/old_shield_sound" to sound folder.
Then the sound goes back to original.

DWARF3 said:
bananabass said:

So, you download version1.62 and overwrites files of "optional files/old_shield_sound" to sound folder.
Then the sound goes back to original.

already did this, but nothing happened. What can I do?

I think if you can handle the default  wood files this will sound as the old ones?
shield_hit_wood_wood_1.ogg
shield_hit_wood_wood_2.ogg
shield_hit_wood_wood_3.ogg

and also, with 1.62 if I host a game the vanilla maps as ruins or the arena are missing, when I start a map it just became empty fields where the players spawn

Back
Top Bottom