MP Native [Native compatible] NeoGK - The siege enhancement mod

Users who are viewing this thread

zevel12332 said:
zevel12332 said:
i dont find it "Mount&Blade Warband\CommonRes folder" im Search and cant to find this...

and now i have core_texture problem.... -_-

Just mate wrote the installation giude for NeoGK , please refer it.
http://www.leagueofrevolution.com/showthread.php?tid=1992

donutdude99 said:
How do I uninstall, because the neogk stuff sincerely messed up my singleplayer native.

[INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS]
First, please copy the original Native folder and store it for backup.

Why you did not read?

DWARF3 said:
donutdude99 said:
How do I uninstall, because the neogk stuff sincerely messed up my singleplayer native.

Why you did not read?
No I did have a backup. I actually have 2 backups. But now when I try to play my singleplayer native saves it says

"load error: number of scences in file 769 exceeds 735"

So I take it your response mean't there is no way to uninstall neogk and my only option is to delete my native and put in the back up one? Which I did and it gets the above error unless I start a new game.

donutdude99 said:
DWARF3 said:
donutdude99 said:

Why you did not read?
No I did have a backup. I actually have 2 backups. But now when I try to play my singleplayer native saves it says

So I take it your response mean't there is no way to uninstall neogk and my only option is to delete my native and put in the back up one? Which I did and it gets the above error unless I start a new game.

So are you meaning that it was occured error for Native singleplayer game with playing NeoGK's savedata?
In case of changed original file by overwriting a mod, that old savedata should delete all.  Else the savedata certainly occurs something error.

DWARF3 said:
donutdude99 said:
DWARF3 said:
donutdude99 said:

Why you did not read?

So are you meaning that it was occured error for Native singleplayer game with playing NeoGK's savedata?
In case of changed original file by overwriting a mod, that old savedata should delete all.  Else the savedata certainly occurs something error.
Hmm I'm not quite sure I follow what you are saying, but it's all good now because I had a save file that I kept on a different computer and it works with my singleplayer on the computer that I was having troubles with. So I only lost a couple singleplayer games, but I got my main one back and working, so nevermind my last posts. It was worth it for the new items I get for multiplayer  :grin:

I think you could expand the mod adding few cool features like these below:
Admin features:

-Admin ranks
- Admin  can spawn items  for each player separately
-Teleport admin to player,player to admin in every mode
-Ghost mode (Invisible admin in game and on the score board as well)
-Ban players with a shown reason after kick

Server features:
-Drowning ON/OFF
-Print GameIDs
-Custom message when player is logged.

Players features:
-Poisoned arrows (Takes damages gradually for x sec and make HP bar as green)
-Maybe something more

ryanbeckey0 said:
i cant download it, blocked by smart screen filter, also the instruction on how to install webpage is down

Please try this link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uwa7oobdkdpzrgr

How to installation
http://www.leagueofrevolution.com/showthread.php?tid=1992

NeoGK damages saves ,After neoGK Installation  wanted to load my old saves and I got following error

Load error: Number of scenes in file: 769, exceeds 553

JohnRocket said:
NeoGK damages saves ,After neoGK Installation  wanted to load my old saves and I got following error

Load error: Number of scenes in file: 769, exceeds 553

It is not NeoGK's problem.

JohnRocket said:
Cool Update! the baloon seems so funny and thanks for cutable trees it make game more realistic

Thanks.
And please don't "save" at single player game.
Originally this is not mod's problem though, I say for you.

Back
Top Bottom