SP Native Native Alternate Expansion 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramaraunt

Yep, so I decided, why not spend 5000 more hours coding warband mods? Its not like bannerlord is going to come out anytime soon...

This is a rough concept.

d1c115af812094160dbdfe534ed9881c.png

I noticed my first attempt at modding was terrabad. I've learned a lot since then, and I believe I can remake it a lot nicer.

Anyone who wants to learn more about modding, or wants to help please say so.

Yes, I'm seriously looking for help though. Coding all of this alone would take FOREVER. If I don't get adequate help, I will drop this project.

Ramaraunt said:
Yes, I'm seriously looking for help though. Coding all of this alone would take FOREVER. If I don't get adequate help, I will drop this project.
Help with what exactly? All we know so far is that you want to add new factions. Some more details might be nice!

Pretty much, help with anything! I know how to do it, just look at the map though. Its HUGE! Its not a one man job.

Need to get the BRF files with the models together, then have to add all the models to the mod as items, and make sure they are balanced.

Then I need to name like a bazillion towns, villages, lords, ladies, and castles, would be really easy for someone with no coding experiance to help with that.

Then I need to set up the faction code, the banners, village fiefdoms, etc etc.

This style of mod is not very simple, it requires a lot of stuff  put together, simply because of the massive amount of content it will contain. So a helper or two would be nice, even if you have little to no experience in modding.

Meh, it appears I'm not getting any willing to help. I really can't do this on my own, so I'm going to lock this topic now. Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom