Nations Cup WFaS 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland team is composed of the Polish clans. T_A_H and Avenger are international clans, so the players of those two clans are spread on a lot of teams.

In this season are 2 ligues now,one from Polish community,other from TAH. Some clans will join here and others will join here..:wink: Polish league got new rules.

Sweden vs Belarus...

Marketplace: Poland vs Sweden

Village by the River: Poland vs Sweden

EDIT: We will play Sunday 17:00 gmt+1, which I find wierd...ikr. Somehow they have +3 which I had no idea about :3. '

Good luck BLR, let's hope you don't have Russians :grin:

Sweden has decided that we will leave this league. We won't have guys, for BLR match today only 5 could come which I find boring. And 2 left us and rest dont play like wfas, only like me,maxi,sand are the only actives...Give all our enemies autowin and I am sorry for that, I will see if we can twitch a match atleast, would be fun. Let's see who will win. I tip Final will be between Germany and Poland, but,ye, good luck guys and girls! :grin:

Sorry but France have to leave this cup as well we don't have enough players and time for all those match. Too many problems to organize games... We all get bored of this so if we don't have fun while we'r playing that would be stupid too continue. Good luck to all countries still in contention.

I think that is too boring to wait. And that is why a lot of clans leaved. I think, if you want to make a good league, you should
1. Make streams, it will give a lot of fun
2. Play more often. Maybe 2 games in a day, or every day.

Agree...
also, delaying matches by one team (which i heard of) is pretty annoying.
Deadlines are not restrictive enough.

But this is constructive criticism, use it to do your best and improve further tournaments.

Teams on Dota usually play twice or three times a day.May be we should cut games?16 round, not 20.And 2 games a day)

Man. I think that ee should cut maps. Because of disbalance of the teams. If 1 team won the round, or 2 rounds, they have got too much gold. I think, if you cut additional gold + cut some round, all teams will have more chances to turn the game to their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom