Nations Cup WFaS 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperPavlo said:
RobinWar said:
If u play 8.v 8 and have 4 cavs or 2 much of a class we will see what happen. Probably round lose
And there we come with our rules to help you - I suggest kicking random players (from the unit that is over limit) until the limit is obeyed.
+1  In my opinion, round loss it's  very severe punishment.

Where is located server on which matches will be held?

Maybe you could make some table top players. From the screenshot you could prescribe results (kills/death) and make some table. It should be intresting.

+1 ! Yes,male a table with all players/kills/deaths.update it after every round(round,when all nations have played 1 match). WK and Avengers are making it in their clans :smile:

It could be done since it's a good idea, unfortunatly there will be a lot of matches and it's huge work, I can help with it if you guys need it.

Yes,you can divide the whole work on volunteers who want to do it :smile: or you self. (i think about 3-6 persons)

So we have a king of frags at the end  :roll:

Having few persons working on this kind of things would make it worse I think. It's easier to have everything on yourself.

We are busy now. We will be free in 1-2 days. Some rules like "Maps and factions will be given by organizators" are must be change.

I think squad numbers(number of max player per team) must be more than 25. More WFAS players must be taste international tournament atmosphere.

Everything must be "short and clear". May be visual.

And I think delay of starting date of tournament is not a bad option.

Regards

Maps and factions by organizators is fair, it can't even be more fair, everyone has a chance to win then. Why do you even need more than 25 players in your team? lol? you can only play with 8 vs 8 minimum anyway, not more than 25. As We told the other guys, if people can't gather a team to 12th then we'll push it forward some days atleast =)

Our vote is over. I'll declare our members in two days.

Vote Topic
ibxx.jpg

Note: I don't care other Turkish players complaining about myself or vote system. This is done. Have fun.

Maps and factions by organizators is fair, it can't even be more fair, everyone has a chance to win then

This is disrupting WFAS clan match tradiations.

"Apply now your Nations Cup Team for WFaS, choose your best players from your Nation."
Best has a change to win, not everyone.

However soldier numbers turned stock market.

"Player numbers" is my personal idea. I explained.

We are not doing normal cw rules,maybe something new? We wont change more than 25 members and the map thingy,u can't handle this? :grin:

Try not to use google translate, nothing rude meant,but I can't understand everything you mean :smile:

RobinWar said:
1) We are not doing normal cw rules,maybe something new? 2)We wont change more than 25 members and the map thingy,u can't handle this? :grin:

3)Try not to use google translate, nothing rude meant,but I can't understand everything you mean :smile:

1) For example fottball. Is match time(90 min.) both Bundesliga 2 and FIFA World Cup, isn't it?

2) My personal idea. I think lots of my friends cannot join me. Ok? Idea! https://translate.google.com

3) Ask me directly if you don't understand.

I said that 1-2 messages ago "We are busy for some problems". Tonight we will make a conferance and we will say officially who is the captain.

I don't want to say something more. :smile:

Tytus wrote very wise thing about spawn round: if there is no spawn round, you say, we can wait on spectator for players with slower Net.
But then our opponent can move on map to places which give him advantage. E.g. even come close to spawn on marketplace and wait for spawn, then shoot us.
Would be nice with spawn round with no money for it. Is it a problem? As i pointed waiting on spect is more trouble than creating spawn round...
It's simply not fair.

SuperPavlo said:
Tytus wrote very wise thing about spawn round: if there is no spawn round, you say, we can wait on spectator for players with slower Net.
But then our opponent can move on map to places which give him advantage. E.g. even come close to spawn on marketplace and wait for spawn, then shoot us.
Would be nice with spawn round with no money for it. Is it a problem? As i pointed waiting on spect is more trouble than creating spawn round...
It's simply not fair.

Simple solution. Nobody is allowed to moved until everybody as spawned, or the 2 team captain say ready or anything like that, the problem is, if there is no admin on, then it comes ****ty as poop, because nobody can check if someone is doing it, but with an admin, it's easily doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom