Nations Cup WFaS 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,Polish-team will be too strongh for you in this year :grin: hehe.Also,cav limit is for me ok,but its really too big.Actually you can play only with 4inf and 3 musket and 1cav..that is useless my friends.Drop the limit of cav to 40%.So the game becomes faster and energyfuller.

btw.The Council,please say to all countries that they have to put their tags of the countries before the nick .exp. POL_Searg_Kowal_WK ,or UA_bogyn_CuA or RUS_Lucifer_Pogrom./  you know what i mean.

Searg_Kowal said:
Guys,Polish-team will be too strongh for you in this year :grin: hehe.Also,cav limit is for me ok,but its really too big.Actually you can play only with 4inf and 3 musket and 1cav..that is useless my friends.Drop the limit of cav to 40%.So the game becomes faster and energyfuller. ---> Whatever you do people will wait for flags, increasing of 10% cav limit won't change anything...

btw.The Council,please say to all countries that they have to put their tags of the countries before the nick .exp. POL_Searg_Kowal_WK ,or UA_bogyn_CuA or RUS_Lucifer_Pogrom./  you know what i mean.

So because the mighty council say that the tag must be before the nick it has to be like that ? What happen if a team decide to put the tag after the name ? Would council break down ? :grin:

No..so you can have 1cav more and this can help  a lot.
Yes,then the council will break down hahahha :grin:

no,really,it looks better and cooler. ^^

Searg_Kowal said:
No..so you can have 1cav more and this can help  a lot.
Yes,then the council will break down hahahha :grin:

no,really,it looks better and cooler. ^^

Maybe it would be, maybe not, I can't know before we tried it ^^

And yes I agree for the tag, but we should let people do what they want, after all, there is already enough arguing about this competition, and this is a really minor thing.

maybe nations with better muskets ( Turkey ) or better inf ( sweden )
Yo, yo, yo hold on... this will turn out on the battlefield. IMO Russians have the best muskets as I said, but it's once more my opinion. Don't judge before the match.

Really funny... I am afraid of changes... . Many times i tried to change somethink in polish rules, for example start settings of gold to 1000, and gold for the fight to 100%. On this rules in my opinion even Crimean Khanate is playable (of course at the appropriate restrictions) and this faction I tried restore, so don't try to say me, that i afraid changes, but i will not agree for the rules, which favors only one group of players. And I do not scared about Polish National Team, thay show you, what we can.

PS: We won match with Barabe, no because we played unfair. We won, because we were better tactic(no one earlier did not take cossacks), our players were better and WE STILL PLAY THIS GAME!

Ncromancien said:
Have you noticed the "maybe" ?

Of course. But it was about "maybe they will win". "Better muskets" or "better inf" was a statement :smile: I pick on very hard here, but I am keen about such issues.

Argoren said:
Really funny... I am afraid of changes... . Many times i tried to change somethink in polish rules, for example start settings of gold to 1000, and gold for the fight to 100%. On this rules in my opinion even Crimean Khanate is playable (of course at the appropriate restrictions) and this faction I tried restore, so don't try to say me, that i afraid changes, but i will not agree for the rules, which favors only one group of players. And I do not scared about Polish National Team, thay show you, what we can. ---> I agree with what you say on crim, but it seems your point of view is a bit closed by Polish league rules.

PS: We won match with Barabe, no because we played unfair. We won, because we were better tactic(no one earlier did not take cossacks), our players were better and WE STILL PLAY THIS GAME!

Did I ever said you guys played unfair... ?
I actually said the same things than you're saying now, evidences :

Sorry for this match again. Congratulations, trully deserved victory, but I guess you can't be more disappointed than me.
And no worries for your english, it's good.

You did one of the best match I ever saw.

And more on the chatbox I can't find anymore, so did I ***** about it ? Nope, so I don't see the point of coming and bragging about it...
Yes, CHoHu had a hell of team and you beat us down badly. You gave us the hardest cw we ever made ( Could have been better with a full Barabe team, but even with our best team I doubt we would have beat you ).

So now, how bringing this match here will make the debate go any further ? And yes you're right, you won because you're players are playing this game, we were not :wink:

Btw, I was angry at you because you pretend that I said things I didn't :wink:

SuperPavlo said:
Ncromancien said:
Have you noticed the "maybe" ?

Of course. But it was about "maybe they will win". "Better muskets" or "better inf" was a statement :smile: I pick on very hard here, but I am keen about such issues.

As I said maybe, this statement was in it too. I actually haven't seen turkish players in ages so I hardly can say, but from the last time I saw them played, they were amazing, that's why I'm saying that. But still, I'm pretty sure you guys will win this kinda easily, you have 95% of the activ clans in game, so it would be a big surprise if you wouldn't take the gold.

PS : Don't feel offended by it, I'm not pointing anyone :wink:

Ok, but in my opinion, is a lot of arguments, that we shouldn't add some new rules, for example:
-nobody didn't play match on this rules, so it is so dangerous to change old rules to untested rules on tournament like Nations Cup
-these rules are not easy, so during match, players could have a lot of problems(I wrote about one example). In polish rules, we were a lot of mistakes associated with not correct number of troops, so these rules could make more mistakes and team could lost match
-these rulles in my opinion are not really fair, because only one faction will be playable, i mean Sweden. Sweden have the best infantry and musketers, so other factions, with worse troops and only 2 cav can't rival with it... . In polish league, clans take only two factions: Sweden and Poland, on this tournament clans will take only Sweden... .

Raven (Gothia) said:
Ncromancien said:
Searg_Kowal said:
Guys,Polish-team will be too strongh for you in this year :grin: hehe.Also,cav limit is for me ok,but its really too big.Actually you can play only with 4inf and 3 musket and 1cav..that is useless my friends.Drop the limit of cav to 40%.So the game becomes faster and energyfuller. ---> Whatever you do people will wait for flags, increasing of 10% cav limit won't change anything...

So because the mighty council say that the tag must be before the nick it has to be like that ? What happen if a team decide to put the tag after the name ? Would council break down ? :grin:

No dear ncro :razz:

We do ask everyone to do it, but if you insist we don't want to make a discussion about it. As long as you have the tag we're fine.

I was mainly joking :grin:

Argoren said:
Ok, but in my opinion, is a lot of arguments, that we shouldn't add some new rules, for example:
-nobody didn't play match on this rules, so it is so dangerous to change old rules to untested rules on tournament like Nations Cup ---> That's true, it is dangerous, but I like to try thing instead of staying to what we are used to, even if it's not such a wise thing.
-these rules are not easy, so during match, players could have a lot of problems(I wrote about one example). In polish rules, we were a lot of mistakes associated with not correct number of troops, so these rules could make more mistakes and team could lost match ---> That's the biggest problem with the low limits ( under 50% ), will provocate a lot of mistakes, but in order to balance the game, it seems needed to me :s
-these rulles in my opinion are not really fair, because only one faction will be playable, i mean Sweden. Sweden have the best infantry and musketers, so other factions, with worse troops and only 2 cav can't rival with it... . In polish league, clans take only two factions: Sweden and Poland, on this tournament clans will take only Sweden... . ---> In this league, you won't be able to choose your faction as I understand, and faction will be swap every spawn, maybe it will bring balance... I don't know, very hard to say, but I think you're right. Sweden will be OP, but everybody could play with Sweden, so the balance would exist. Though, I'm not such a fan of WNL system.

Overall, I guess that if everybody is happy with Polish league rules, you should keep it, and I could just go hang myself :smile:

We have a local problem. Battal Malkoç banned from Taleworlds forums about 1 month. I think this will not be problem. All other contact ways are open.

have a nice day.

Dear my foreign friends, you know allraedy who is the WFAS player.

Everybody knows that Warband community is much much bigger than WFAS comunnity.

But we(wfas) know us.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom