Nations Cup WFaS 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Poul mod you can see IDs o the players. I guess there is another way to see it but I don't know it... One question, will you guys really check on every IDs for every matches ? :grin:

ID...everyone has an ID, like some numbers etc 7574838 to see who the player is, we want it, so none is cheating and stuff

With pouls u can see it if u print all ids, without pouls admin mod, you just go into logs, and there u find it

ID is important for us. and Ncro, maybe we do, maybe not :3

RobinWar said:
ID...everyone has an ID, like some numbers etc 7574838 to see who the player is, we want it, so none is cheating and stuff

With pouls u can see it if u print all ids, without pouls admin mod, you just go into logs, and there u find it

ID is important for us. and Ncro, maybe we do, maybe not :3

Yes, everybody has a server where he can check his ID :grin:

But I actually hope you will check on IDs, would be cool for avoid cheating, but you should provide server times where you can check people IDs or something.

Infantry class limit of 50%
Musketeer class limit of 40%
Cavalry class limit of 33%

Are you kidding me?!

You change rules, because some man and their clan can not play nothing other than infantry?! Ya maybe we should forbid bows and muskets, because it is not so honor, like duels on Barabe_EU_duel... and we should forbid pike!!! because using them is not "skill, like in warband!!!". Ya we will play 8 vs 8 and using only melee weapons, without horsemans and in end we should add rule, that Necro team must win... . Congratulations to the organizers, you are very assertive... .

Argoren said:

Are you kidding me?!

You change rules, because some man and their clan can not play nothing other than infantry?! Ya maybe we should forbid bows and muskets, because it is not so honor, like duels on Barabe_EU_duel... and we should forbid pike!!! because using them is not "skill, like in warband!!!". Ya we will play 8 vs 8 and using only melee weapons, without horsemans and in end we should add rule, that Necro team must win... . Congratulations to the organizers, you are very assertive... .

Hahah ....You only would do cav spam all the time that sucks ! You can use cav ok but only 33 % . 

Agree with Argoren... it's discrimination of this game clima.  Why is infantry 50% and cav 33%? Just answer... is there no infantry spam then? Only cav spam exists and musketeer spam? Why are you making Warband from this game?
And playing 8 vs 8 we can't even choose settings... we have to play 2-3-4, we can't make 1-4-4.

You say - limit for inf. Why not make inf limit 33% and cav limit 50%? You answer - cav spam. I say - infantry spam. You all guys are afraid of this cav spam, but barely notice danger of inf spam.

SuperPavlo said:
Agree with Argoren... it's discrimination of this game clima.  Why is infantry 50% and cav 33%? Just answer... is there no infantry spam then? Only cav spam exists and musketeer spam? Why are you making Warband from this game?
And playing 8 vs 8 we can't even choose settings... we have to play 2-3-4, we can't make 1-4-4.

You say - limit for inf. Why not make inf limit 33% and cav limit 50%? You answer - cav spam. I say - infantry spam. You all guys are afraid of this cav spam, but barely notice danger of inf spam.

Every Polish clan make since last year only CAV spam and against cav spam we have no chance but against Inf spam you can shoot them....

Nation:Russia
Captain:Icaros_Owe_RUS
Vice-Captain:Icaros_ManiaK_RUS
Members and ID:
Icaros_Waidmann_RUS
Icaros_Jesus_Christ_RUS
Icaros_Aleksey_RUS
rAir_RUS
Icaros_Bolduin_RUS
Icaros_Miktlan_RUS
Icaros_Jasmin_RUS
Icaros_Skittle_RUS
Icaros_Sparrow_RUS
Icaros_LaChance_RUS
Icaros_Reverse_RUS

IDs and some names more, I'll add in some days.

In my opinion pikemans spam on marketplace is too bad, like cav spam, but i do not cry and try cope with this.

After that, these rules are not practical. If i will not play 9 vs 9, but 14 vs 14 and some team lose one player I must during match start count how many players i can take, how many infantry, cav, i must rounding, and count on it, that i don't make mistake and lose match! Rules should be easy, especially when we have not a lot of time to counting, but i know but you little scared polish players, and try do somethink... . So sad.

PS: I imagine match on Steppe Farmstead. Infantry running to the other end of the map to second team, who camp on the roofs or on mountains. It's realy fair!

Jubeg said:
SuperPavlo said:

Every Polish clan make since last year only CAV spam and against cav spam we have no chance but against Inf spam you can shoot them....

Really? We have 50% class limit and there are no complaints. How can you make cav spam 9 vs 9 when you can place only 4 cav? Absurd.
You can shoot infantry? Yee... 3 musketeers can shoot 4 infantry. You are disappoining me. You can't go against cav spam, so you limit cav to 33%(!) and settle infantry spam, so then cav is nothing here. You make tournament for "Nation Infantry Cup" but fine.
Infantry is easier to shoot than cav? OK, but without horse cav is nothing, moreover, cav can not kill pikemen without range weapon and when they shoot, they are easier to hit by musks... or other cav.

I can say that Russians have imo best musketeers and ranged cav -> we will see how they perform with these rules.
See you on battlefield.

Perk_Off said:
Nation:Russia
Captain:Icaros_Owe_RUS
Vice-Captain:Icaros_ManiaK_RUS
Members and ID:
Icaros_Waidmann_RUS
Icaros_Jesus_Christ_RUS
Icaros_Aleksey_RUS
rAir_RUS
Icaros_Bolduin_RUS
Icaros_Miktlan_RUS
Icaros_Jasmin_RUS
Icaros_Skittle_RUS
Icaros_Sparrow_RUS
Icaros_LaChance_RUS
Icaros_Reverse_RUS
Icaros_Hades_RUS

IDs and some names more, I'll add in some days.

Hades cant play for Russia because hes from Germany....

We have to take the rules from Polish League. It's working. We shouldn't make something with it. But its only my opinion..

Argoren said:

Are you kidding me?!

You want to know something ? I will probably not even participate in this nation's cup :grin:, so what I said wasn't to advantage "my" team, I actually overchecked France national team, and Polish league rules would advantage them, because france mainly have cavs in it's team, so before you talk, you should know :wink:

And I was so right, you guys cant IMAGIN doing something different, you're just afraid of the new because 95% of people just learned to play with cav spam, so now you can't : " What we're gonna do without cav spam ??? ". You guys are not walking in my thoughts, you're running to them :razz:

Anyway, whatever you do, yes there would be a spam for someone, and even if you 33 / 33 / 33, someone will say it's just about making one team win. So do whatever you want, go back to your polish league rules and enjoy your 100000th cw that will be the exact same than the 99999 you already had before. Fact is, I really thought that some people would be happy so see some change in this game. It seems everybody is unhappy and prefer to stick to the old rules... That's fine for me, sorry if I get bored after playing 150 cws with the same rules and wanted to change something in this game.

Finally, I don't think that changing class limit is enough. It will still be : camp during 4 minutes, charge the flags. Or, Cav charge after 0 seconds of round. Nothing else happen, something different would be so great but we are not at this point anymore I guess..........

One more thing : " and we should forbid pike!!! because using them is not "skill, like in warband!!!". " This come from your dirty mouth, not mine. I never wanted that Nation's cup is like WNL, and I never said that using pikes is not skill. Same thing here : maybe we should forbid bows and muskets, because it is not so honor, like duels on Barabe_EU_duel..., I never said it, so don't say I did, I'm just trying to change, but it seems changing something it's too difficult for you, so in the future, don't change my words or just shut the hell up. That would be much appreciated Thanks.

And if thought about answering that you already heard that from one of the Barabe members, I'm not the entire clan, and I'm not responsible about what my guys are thinking.

Overall, I think you're just mad because Poland would have won if it was Polish league rules, because you guys have the best cavs in all game from far. But with those rules, maybe nations with better muskets ( Turkey ) or better inf ( sweden ) have a chance to beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom