Nations Cup or Fantasy League?

Tournament Type

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The formats with the highest amount of votes were NFL and WNL 8v8.6v6, why is NC cup in this poll and not WNL?
The polls are used so the community can come together and choose as one what tournament they would like to play, instead of making a random one where most might not enjoy or even participate in. Be more respectful that Vincent is doing this and will be hosting tournaments because if he didn't we wouldn't have any at all.
?????

Honestly this poll was just confusing. Out of the 105 voters, 47 voted for a clan tournament, be it 8v8 or 6v6, WNL, WSC or NPL. At the same time 29 people voted for a fantasy league and 27 people voted for a nations cup, be it 8v8 or 6v6. To me it looks like the majority is still more interested in playing regular clan tournaments, however for some reason someone thought it was a good idea to have options like WNL 8v8, WSC 8v8 and NPL 8v8 in the same poll, when in reality they are all just clan tournaments.

Feels like if you want to have a lame tournament with 2 good teams and a big chunk of the community not playing, you should go for NC, if you want a tournament which will most likely not finish, you should go for Fantasy league, and if you want a tournament which most of the community is interested in then you should go for a regular clan tournament.

Im afraid that you feel offended about a good looking and well deserved medal.

Last edited:
As Vincent stated already there will be a little clantournament as kind of weekend cup, then we (might) have a short Fantasyleague and after that I‘m sure Carnage is going to host another clantournament again. I think thats a good mix instead of having an nc. Anyone can participate in these tournaments. Clantournaments are not going to vanish, dont worry.

I doubt it since most abstained from the mercs one. Even if they do they would be evenly spread out to different teams thus making it so that there are 1-2 in every team. Which isn't bad since most of them tend to be chill when integrated in to a team with ppl they don't know.

What I can already promise is a nice tournament with the support from our partners from Carnage Gaming :smile:
e-sports comink to warband??????

Whatever tournament will be hosted, we should be glad people are willing to host tournaments in their spare time for a nearly dead game. Though, I agree it shouldn’t be an NC, rather a blitz FL and continue with clan tournaments after.

wouldve gotten scammed by taleworlds if it wasnt for scar got scammed by the nw guy that hosted crossmodule thing cant wait for new sponsor
got scammed by me for WRL t-shirts as well, at least as of now, but that's still in the works :p

We're already working with Carnage though and unlike me they are reliable and trustworthy, there shouldn't be a problem

Last edited:
Feels like if you want to have a lame tournament with 2 good teams and a big chunk of the community not playing, you should go for NC, if you want a tournament which will most likely not finish, you should go for Fantasy league, and if you want a tournament which most of the community is interested in then you should go for a regular clan tournament.

If you voted for fantasy league and participated in previous ones, do you not remember the blood, THE SCREAMS?!

Just do a regular clan tournament. Do a nations cup and people are excluded, do a fantasy league it'll never finish as half the teams will end in disaster due to several people in each team having some paltry beef. People will get salty before the tournament even begins due to how much the tournament admins decide their worth or how much they're paid for.

Let people play with their friends as that's when warband is best.

that being said i'll still probably join lol!!!

fantasy leagues work on mercs, and nw. Why cant it work here?? If its done properly its fine lol

Idc at the end of the day you guys can enjoy killing off whats left of this module

I dont get why everybody feels the need to talk **** about this
As long as somebody is willing to organize tournaments for this quite ungrateful community, people should be fine with whatever they get...
And if you really want one special type of tournament, go ahead and organize it!

I dont get why everybody feels the need to talk **** about this
As long as somebody is willing to organize tournaments for this quite ungrateful community, people should be fine with whatever they get...
And if you really want one special type of tournament, go ahead and organize it!
you may not realize it but this is a feedback thread and people are giving their feedback.

Back
Top Bottom