Nations Cup or Fantasy League?

Tournament Type

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

well if the captains use their brain, they‘ll know who fits good into the team but watch out for thorr he may refuse to play again and go for 9M

Who tells you I'm going to play such tournament again? It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about but anyway I didn't expect more from someone like you.

Yeah from someone like you - who hosted the past tournaments you took part in. I was basically stating the fact that you refused to play with anyone else than with your friends.

I‘m sorry if I offended you, wasn‘t my intention.

I was basically stating the fact that you refused to play with anyone else than with your friends.
This is common with a lot of Native personalities.

People believe 'fun' is from playing, but if you want someone to play, you'll have to feed their ego first by inflating their price, or they'll feel hurt and refuse to play.

Fantasy leagues have been tried and tested and usually come out with pretty poor results, don't see how that would change

Hello, I've got a huge ego too, not as big as Fietta though. Indeed Ascarion, you can be sure it's the only reason Thorr decided not to take part in your tournament. It is well known that native players who are the elite of the elite, the cream of the crop, the upper class, the Aristocracy of Warband,... prefer to play with their friends rather than with no-names who smell bad. Keep in mind we're secretly talking behind your back and sh*tting on all of you whenever we can. Peasants.

The reason why it dies is because good players will be put into teams which one have a chance vs other teams and there "Warband ego" will obviously shine through and they will quit and then the team follows because they know its useless without them players.

The reason why it dies is because good players will be put into teams which one have a chance vs other teams and there "Warband ego" will obviously shine through and they will quit and then the team follows because they know its useless without them players.
big fax

Back
Top Bottom