Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Users who are viewing this thread

Of course, if the win points against those teams remains there, then, in the second set, they will have to appear as a default victory or whatever you want to call it, as Smuggler said...

If not, just quit those points (I think this option is better, keeping them would be quite unfair); better if not counting with those teams to make futures schedules, so the NC would go on faster and more dinamically.

Those matches where a withdrawing team has fought should be nullified. The only fair solution (if those matches would still be recorded) would be to give every other team free points for the supposed matches, but if a team has lost against a withdrawing team it's very unfair towards them as everyone else gets free points.

Either everyone gets a default win from the withdrawn team(s) (which I think would be the best solution) or no one gets any points from them. It's the same, really.

I think points for these matches shouldn't be counted at all. The small scores can be kept on the official score board though.
Less confusion and possible unfairness this way.

Back
Top Bottom