Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount&Blade Nations Cup
2ps2jnl.jpg

What is it about
In the Nations Cup every country, or neighboring group of countries is represented by one (1) Nations Cup team. This team is lead by an appointed captain, which will recruit skilled and expierenced players for the team. This captain is not likely to be a clan leader, to avoid having a country represented by one clan only. The teams will fight eachother in a tournament, using a round-robin system. All teams fight eachother once, best scoring team wins.

Teams and recruiting
Recruiting is up to the team captain. We'd prefer the captain not to take players all from one clan, but spread out and search for skilled players. If you want to join, please contact your team captain or if there's none yet, contact me about creating a new team, see team captains here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117207.0.html. A team must have a minimum of 10 people (8 players and 2 reserves) and can have a maximum of 14 people (6 reserves).

Rewards
T-Shirts, given away by Taleworlds!

Starting Date:
After the 1st of June.

Nice, you have been talking about this for a while... Looking forward to smash the other countries with the superior force of the Dutch  :twisted:

It would be a good idea to post where you are from here as well, as I don't really know where everyone is from myself. As some people know I'm Dutch, but I will probably not be leading the Dutch team.
Also updated with something I forgot.

Arch3r said:
I think it's best if NL and BE do team up. I would suggest you or Mahud for team captain. Also this won't start until June (end of exams).
I doubt I'll be able to be team captain, I have to study for my entrance exam medicine after my school exams :sad:. And Mahud is a better choice anyway, he's a much more versatile player and he's also more experienced in clan battles and all that. I'm voting for him :wink:.

Great idea! C'mon UK!  :grin:

Edit: I suppose I could be the UK captain, that is unless anyone else thinks they'd make a better one.  :razz:

Nice to see Arch3r suggesting more ideas, I will be joining though stuck with uk :sad:
would rather be with the danish

Back
Top Bottom