Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, I am confused, I went with the following :

Arch3r said:
[size=12pt]
The sunday two weeks later, the 9th of July is a deadline. In these two weeks all teams have to play 5 or 6 matches, which equals 6 tournament rounds. Because there are 19 teams each round there's one team that has no opponent, thus the 5 or 6 matches.

Could someone please elaborate, if we are going to play 19 matches per team, and not 6 as I thought, when are these going to be played then ?

Skandinav, we are playing 19 matches total.

Following this nations cup shedule, we are playing 5-6 matches each 2 weeks - roughtly 2 months

I just want to write that the REF clan has highlighted people to the Nation CUP without the knowledge of other Polish guys. They choice only REF and 2 frends of REF. Without consultation other Polish guys on “Tawerna for ways” ( biggest forum of M&B in Poland ) they choice people to the Polish group. This group don't represents the Polish scene of Warbanda but  REF clan with 2 friends. They announced that only the nominated group.

Rozman, how many times were you present on the team trainings? If the only people who were interested enough to show up where REF guys, than what choice of players there was?

I was on one trening for 2 ( second that didn't agree with my own life ) , next trening didn't announced then i didn't know nothing and people on Tawerna for ways too.

I just want to say, that Mulek is leader of Polish team, and he even isn't in REF. So I dont understand Rozman's complaining (he was REF member, so maybe he's just frustrated)

I suggest stopping this discussion here. If you want to continue it on TW, make an appropriate thread on the NC board and post a link here.

Rozman you ****ing stinky liar, shut the **** up, most of good Polish players joined REF and it's normal if most of best players are in REF, in polish representation would be polish players. Other then REF polish players mostly don't want to be in polish squad. Damn you must be such a fool if you don't get it. Only you and proud don't get it. Soo don't cry kid.

I would just like to point out that Australia hasn't started it's "summer" break yet and the only day that's available for us would be Sunday. So we'll have to play 1 game this week and 5 the next? Yeah i think that's kinda impossible.

:sad: i doesnt want wait 19 weeks for the t-shirt and i think 19 weeks are realy to long! so stop change anything D:

can i join with the demo version?  :sad:
in slovenia i can't find the game anywhere but online shops
i purchased call of duty mw2 so i can't afford it right now :roll:what an idiot

Guz-Lvsitania said:
Skandinav, we are playing 19 matches total.

Following this nations cup shedule, we are playing 5-6 matches each 2 weeks - roughtly 2 months
Thank you for making it clear. And this long time schedule only makes it worse, 2 months is a very long time to play matches 3 days out of 7, certainly when you have many other obligations and things you want to do while the holidays last ( and even more for those who have no holidays ). If the current schedule doesn't change I am afraid I have to give up on following through with this and I will start considering who I will appoint captain in my stead.

I have a few questions about the rules ( some of which might already have been answered ) :

*DNI are going to play NA some time this week, how are inter-continental matches going to be played out ? Do we play one map on a server on either continent or do we have to play the whole match on one server and thus lend great advantage to one team ?

*Are there going to be official NC "judges" or spectators for every match or is the responsibility of a fair match up to the two teams ?

*What about unofficial reserves ? I know that at least the Danish-Norwegian-Icelandic team and the Swedish team both are dependent on players not necessarily on the original, final team lists forwarded to Arch3r, as we ( for different reasons ) have many inactive players and as such need a larger player base to pick from.

We might very well not be the only teams which can end up with this problem, especially when playing thrice a week - I cannot help wondering if we might not see many victories of teams simply because the opposite team cannot field the required 8 players, and as such this might end up in a competition in being able to gather enough players. And this is said in regards to the "The Team that can't make it, loses" rule.

Skandinav said:
*DNI are going to play NA some time this week, how are inter-continental matches going to be played out ? Do we play one map on a server on either continent or do we have to play the whole match on one server and thus lend great advantage to one team ?

First map played on NA server and second map played in EU server anyway 50/50 in some way.

Skandinav said:
*Are there going to be official NC "judges" or spectators for every match or is the responsibility of a fair match up to the two teams ?

If I have understood right there must be at least one judge for every match.

Zoltanus said:
Skandinav said:

First map played on NA server and second map played in EU server anyway 50/50 in some way.

Skandinav said:

If I have understood right there must be at least one judge for every match.
Are you sure? I think that all 20 rounds will be played on offical NC server... Isn't it?

longbow93 said:
Are you sure? I think that all 20 rounds will be played on offical NC server... Isn't it?

You don't have to use the official NC server. You can also use private servers as long as judges are provided with admin passwords.

Yes, but if I am facing Australia I can decide to use the official server and they're forced to accept, or not?

Back
Top Bottom