Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Users who are viewing this thread

At least our country didn't just take a huge **** all over Europe.

heathrow460_1618530c.jpg

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOU

:mad:

okiN said:
At least our country didn't just take a huge **** all over Europe.

heathrow460_1618530c.jpg

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOU

:mad:

Lmao,  :lol:.

Just wasn't enough with their ****ty banks going bust with our money was it... Now they had to go and do this.

I really love this idea, and I would like to organize a pan-Scandinavian ( including Iceland ) team if possible. Please tell me here or per PM if you are interested in joining.

Ha ha, oh that middle-European humour.

We would have loved to have our Finnish friends with us aswell, but they seem to want to go their own ways, and what I've seen of Polish representation in this game, they could easily field their own team.

okiN said:
Yeah, I don't really like this idea of merging countries. Any nation that can't field a team of its own shouldn't take part.

You could allow it for smaller countries, set a maximum population on it or something. Otherwise people from smaller countries wont be able to play at all.

Vermin said:
You could allow it for smaller countries, set a maximum population on it or something. Otherwise people from smaller countries wont be able to play at all.
Yeah, a Luxemburgian (-ese? dunno) or a Croatian or similar could have hard times when he tries to find others fellow countrymen. I vote for merging small countries

How many players does Iceland have? Or Belgium? Ireland? Luxembourg? or some of the other smaller countries?

Edit; I hate ninja's  :eek: , samurai are better

To be honest, I don't really care about those countries. If it's a competition between national teams, what's the point of having an amalgam team from some tiny ones? There's no national context, there, you're just a jumble. What are you fighting for? Trying to strike a blow for the little guy, or...? :razz:

Regardless, I guess you could allow it for cases of such tiny countries where there are really just a couple of players max, but this idea of a "Nordic team" is bogus. It's just artificially enhancing the odds of winning by picking the best players from multiple countries.

Back
Top Bottom