Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Users who are viewing this thread

Bravii mei oşteni români, să ne ridicăm din nou sub umbra crucii, ca să arătăm lumii fala de a fi ROMÂN ADEVĂRAT!!!
Strămoşii noştri ne-au făcut să fim mândrii de ei!
A venit timpul ca şi ei să fie mândri de noi!
La luptă vitejii mei!

My brave romanian soldiers, let's rise again under the shadow of the cross, to show the whole world the pride of being TRUE ROMANIAN!
Our ancestors have made us to be proud of them!
It's time they should be proud of us!
To fight my heroes!

Haha, interesting. I should probably apply to be the Finnish captain, but I'm afraid I might be too busy in coming times to pick up any extra responsibilities. Maybe Jaakko will do it instead. I might be ok to join as a player, though, we'll see. Sign me up for now.

longbow93 said:
Italy is going to win this as won the football world cup 4 years ago  :lol:

I'll try to be there personally to headbutt you into the ground. :wink:

I got the proposel to merge Iceland, Norway and Denmark. Any objections?
@okiN: Since teams have 2 weeks to arrange the match it wouldn't ask too much time.

Huzzah for the UK team, I hope you guys do well! I will also mention this on our clan forums to try and boost the team numbers and raise the quality of the stock Big_Mac will have to choose from. :wink:

Arch3r said:
I got the proposel to merge Iceland, Norway and Denmark. Any objections?
@okiN: Since teams have 2 weeks to arrange the match it wouldn't ask too much time.

Maybe... but you'd still have to get a team together, get them to practice, etc. I don't really feel like doing any more organizing than I already am. I'll leave it to Jaakko. :razz:

Titanshoe said:
I could be captain for Denmark, Norway and Iceland if they align. :razz:

But, I'm a kid and I doubt the players would like me...
Danish players that come to mind would be Angantyr, Cruger, Sarosu and Adorno. They all would do quite nicely as leaders, too.

Back
Top Bottom