Nations Cup Interest Thread -

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent start. Will need a good few more though, i've added a list of those who've expressed interest and those who competed last year and haven't said anything yet.

pro.faiL said:
Shemaforash said:
Sweden has a team if I organize it, not even close to as many as Sweden had before though.

Shema organizing? Autolosing.

I appreciate these comments, really.

On the serious side, as the current situation is I'm not able to field a Swedish team, and I don't see anyone else going to organize the Swedish team except me.
The only way I'll be able to field one is through cRPG players, which aren't really interested in native.

Shemaforash said:
pro.faiL said:
Shemaforash said:
Sweden has a team if I organize it, not even close to as many as Sweden had before though.

Shema organizing? Autolosing.
as the current situation is I'm not able to field a Swedish team, and I don't see anyone else going to organize the Swedish team except me.
The only way I'll be able to field one is through cRPG players, which aren't really interested in native.

Sort of agree, I was discussing the issue with Oliveran earlier, and even though 8 players is a possibility, we know it's not enough from experience because about 25%+ of Swedish team tends to be absent match nights.

SweNorDan seems like a more realistic option TBH.

Shoxi said:
Yugoslavian team will not be on the tournament, for last Nations' 5-a-Side there was zero interest.

Is there anyway we could extend the definition of Yugoslavia so that you could field enough players?

Glad to see theres quite a bit of interest so far! But come on sweden. Its inexcusable for you not to field a team. Although im sure if it is a problem we can add some of the other Scandinavians.

Cleric_Johnson said:
Shoxi said:
Yugoslavian team will not be on the tournament, for last Nations' 5-a-Side there was zero interest.

Is there anyway we could extend the definition of Yugoslavia so that you could field enough players?

No, historically Yugoslavia consists from Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro and Macedonia, from all there there is no enough interest, anyway I am not active anymore.

Back
Top Bottom