Nations Cup Balkanian countries' team thread

Should we form a clan?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • NO! You will crush all the other clans!

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • No, that won't work out.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Oh, please... a Balkan based clan? No way...

Votes: 31 31.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys we have a deadline until Sunday to play two matches(PL and FR).So can you play today?I ll try to arrange everything,you just need to post if you can play :wink:

Lord Tryko said:
Deadline extended for one week, we have time now, no worries. And no Erminas, you don't have to take the initiative, we already have two leaders... :wink:
I don't wanna be leader :wink:.I just want us to play matches.I arranged us yesterday's match,and as i didn't know we had one more week,it seemed to me that I must step up and organize us.Anyway i am more then happy to just play(since American Campaign is starting,with DoF in it,and i don't have much time) and leave arranging of matches to you two :wink:

Uh,ne znam da li cu moci.Ping je poceo da me zeza.Pocev od juce popodne ping mi skace sa normalnih 70(180 na US)na 200,300 pa cak i 700 :neutral: Ima li neko ideju u cemu je problem?Prvo sam mislio da je to zbog novog patch-a(menjaju servere),ali sad bas i nisam siguran.

Erminas i ja sam imao isti problem danas skakao mi ping non stop al sad je bolje ,verovatno je zbog patcha sda mi se vratilo na normalu,inace kad imamo sledeci mec i protiv koga ?

Hvala Varadin :wink: Da,vec sam primetio poboljsanje.Mec bi trebalo da imamo u Subotu u 18:30.Protivnik tim Poljske
Tryko,I will be there too.For our Romania friends we have match on Saturday at 18:30(like stated on OP) :wink: Opponent is team Poland.

If anyone of you guys want to join Waterloo, you can join my French regiment !

official thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131796.0.html

I need some good, honest man in my squad now, people that will train with us on all training sessions till the main event.

If any of you join, he'll become full member directly, as long as he is present on all trainings!

Enlist now!

Vive la France!

aljazo said:
If anyone of you guys want to join Waterloo, you can join my French regiment !

official thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131796.0.html

I need some good, honest man in my squad now, people that will train with us on all training sessions till the main event.

If any of you join, he'll become full member directly, as long as he is present on all trainings!

Enlist now!

Vive la France!
Ako stignem da popravim novi PC i ako bude bilo mesta prijavicu se Aljo :wink:
About NC:I see other teams are preparing for matches(training,posting agreeable match times,making server reservations),so any news about our activities?

Back
Top Bottom