[Nation's Cup 2018] Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surkan said:
Yes it is, you always bring up the same things while speaking to me.. Think of something new, you're getting boring Surkan, just go back inactive please.

Kiano said:
There's that famous BeNe team spirt.
In general we mostly like eachother in BeNe, it's just that I hate Surkan's [snip] personality.. :facepalm:

Don't wanna get this thread going off-topic, should just get back to sign-ups and stuff.. :smile:

Viktor said:
Efe Karacar said:
H E R O O F T H E I M P E R I U M said:
Shemaforash said:
If that is the case then the Swedish speaking part of Finland should be able to play for Sweden?
I mean, technically pretty much every Finn knows the basics of the language... merge when?

Everyone speaks english, lets merge brits
Everyone here can merge together to create Team Earth to fight Aliens in the Galactic Native League.
Or we could just all fight the scousers, pretty much the same thing really

Tallie said:
Surkan said:
Yes it is, you always bring up the same things while speaking to me.. Think of something new, you're getting boring Surkan, just go back inactive please.

Kiano said:
There's that famous BeNe team spirt.
In general we mostly like eachother in BeNe, it's just that I hate Surkan's retarded personality.. :facepalm:

Don't wanna get this thread going off-topic, should just get back to sign-ups and stuff.. :smile:

Trying to get Surkan ddos'd two years ago isn't suddenly old. I also don't get why you talk as if you represent BeNe when you haven't been part of the team since the GEO_Torosani thingy (which also doesn't suddenly get old.  :wink:)

While the Ukrainians from the last team are waiting for a miracle at the end of the month, I decided to collect what is. I wrote to Belarusian players, another Bulgarian and some from Ukraine who can fight.

We will train. What will happen next, only God knows

Jurgen said:
While the Ukrainians from the last team are waiting for a miracle at the end of the month, I decided to collect what is. I wrote to Belarusian players, another Bulgarian and some from Ukraine who can fight.

God bless you and your team, and may the force be with you.

Jurgen said:

Deus vult!

BANNER:
f476051f93e0ab0d7475b29d958ee742.jpg

NATION: Ukraine, Belarus & Bulgaria
CAPTAIN: NAME - TW Jurgen - STEAM Jurgen
ROSTER:
TBDID
TBDID
Player 3ID
Player 4ID
Player 5ID