[Nation's Cup 2018] Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fietta said:
Well I mean I'm just proving that you're lying? BeNe might have been around since the start but complaints were also around since we wanted to remove alliances in 2016; 2017 there was MASSIVE drama over it but since other nations had alliances they couldn't say no.

Going to point out one more time that LeRoux made the case may years ago that he could find random players. He could spend a lot of time and effort locating them, persuading them to sign up, training them but as often as not they would only turn up to a few trainings and not to matches. 

You need a solid core of Warband players in the team who will turn up to matches or there will be a lot of defaults. 

Your antics here Fietta prove nothing at all. You would first have to show that these players would turn up for trainings and matches for teh NC.

BTW didn't you get annoyed when leading Wales because the guys were not turning up?  So you know how frustrating it is to try and run a team with players who are not that dedicated and don't turn up.

If there were 8 or more players NL playing for Bene I could understand all this fuss but as it is why are we all going through this again?

Also isn't it against TW rules to post PM's?

Edited because the accuracy was disputed

The PMs are far from private, if they were I'd not have posted them at all. The Wales team pretty much always had 8 people for the officials, and from experience of leading the Welsh team I can safely say that you can get 8 players to matches. I left because I had a two week break and no one wanted to continue (not that we didn't have enough players) the only case we didn't have enough players was when we had 7 against the Swedish team. Wales did good against Ireland etc. Which is why I'd love to have continued with it, for obvious reasons I can't and wont. Sombie took over Wales and managed to get 8 in all the other scrims (obviously these are English but the NL players are from NL). A lot of people didn't turn up but I still got 8 with 10 randoms. This was also more of a dig at the fact players from BeNe clearly lied their way to getting an alliance claiming they've asked people when they clearly didn't do anything.

Fietta said:
The PMs are far from private, if they were I'd not have posted them at all. The Wales team pretty much always had 8 people for the officials, and from experience of leading the Welsh team I can safely say that you can get 8 players to matches. I left because I had a two week break and no one wanted to continue (not that we didn't have enough players) the only case we didn't have enough players was when we had 7 against the Swedish team. Wales did good against Ireland etc. Which is why I'd love to have continued with it, for obvious reasons I can't and wont. Sombie took over Wales and managed to get 8 in all the other scrims (obviously these are English but the NL players are from NL). A lot of people didn't turn up but I still got 8 with 10 randoms. This was also more of a dig at the fact players from BeNe clearly lied their way to getting an alliance claiming they've asked people when they clearly didn't do anything.

Good thing we're not Wales, we don't need people who don't speak our language :smile:

Fietta, how can u spend such an amouint of time to prove what exactly? We will only sign up as BeNe, argue about it all u want, NL or BE is not gonna happen with their core players.

CarpeDiem said:
Guys, just stop arguing with Fietta. He will always respond, most of the time in a silly way, with even more silly ideas. The boy doesn't know **** about NC anything, he's not an admin, just adding more dumb posts to the trashpile this thread become. Nobody will take it seriously.

Carry on, start playing matches and get BeNe ready, I am pretty sure you'll be accepted as an alliance, just as you were all the previous years.

+++

Tallie said:
[...]
Dr Doener - Will only play if BeNe, confirmed.
well to me it just looks like you guys are pulling our legs. i casually talked with doner today and when i mentioned nc he said it's exactly the opposite, he would play for BE team and not BeNe. you could at least try not to lie in your efforts to form a BeNe team.

eRRoR13 said:
Tallie said:
[...]
well to me it just looks like you guys are pulling our legs. i casually talked with doner today and when i mentioned nc he said it's exactly the opposite, he would play for BE team and not BeNe. you could at least try not to lie in your efforts to form a BeNe team.

Probably best quality flame bait I've seen in a while, kudos to you.

eRRoR13 said:
Tallie said:
[...]
XD

Watly said:
eRRoR13 said:
Tallie said:
[...]

so was it a flame bait after all or not? if it was why did you go and ask doner yourself and got the same response? xD

I'm not saying it's true or false, I'm just saying that it would have probably gotten 3 more pages of angry forum warrioring on its own. :party:

eRRoR13 said:
Watly said:
eRRoR13 said:
Tallie said:
[...]

so was it a flame bait after all or not? if it was why did you go and ask doner yourself and got the same response? xD

Alright, now it's getting interesting again  :cool:

Yeah, I'm not profail, but someone has to paste this gif ...

tenor.gif

lol fietta provided you with a list of dutch players, stop pretending it didn't happen and you need to buy 8 copies of warband to make a team :lol:

There are several NC18_DE servers now up. Here is a link to the module. It uses ID based admin, so if you want admin on the servers you will need to sign your team up and both contacts will be added.

The map pool is as follows:

Castellum
Frosthaven
Mountain Fortress
Nord Town
Naval Outpost
Reveran Village
River Village
Sandi
Verloren

Dawnut said:
Sebe said:
From ddosing a nations cup to admining one. lmao im out

Great job warband community :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Thats what happens when you transfer the power from the mature and competent gents of AE to newwave randoms
Yes, ohh smart guy who's been inactive for 2 years, it's not like we're trying to keep the game alive by hosting tournaments seeing as AE doesn't do it anymore because they quit?
I see what you're saying though, let's not host tournaments anymore and hope that Deacon comes by and decides to host one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom