[Nation's Cup 2018] Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxxxio, Arjen, Edric, Jesse are all dutch players from mercenaries mod if you need any suggestions. And that's just the players from one clan. Zulu was also playing warband with me the other day.

DuckTheMean said:
Maxxxio, Arjen, Edric, Jesse are all dutch players from mercenaries mod if you need any suggestions. And that's just the players from one clan. Zulu was also playing warband with me the other day.

Dutch players yes, find me 8 belgians.

Belgium can’t ally with another country. We tried getting people for seperate teams, same for this year. We can’t get enough, what’s there to not understand?

Keep suggesting names, but the situation won’t change, I can tell you already.

DuckTheMean said:
Belgium could ally with a different nation? Idk as much about Belgium i was just making suggestions for NL  :roll:
No they can't lmfao
Belgium has been allied to Netherlands since some of the first NCs

For the other people that just can't seem to understand:

Netherlands could POSSIBLY get a team of 8 or over and MAYBE get enough interest for 8 per official, BELGIUM however can't, seeing as they literally have like 3 players and NO CAPTAIN.

I don't see the point in 2 nations allying if one of them can play solo. Personally I think nations should only be allowed to ally if neither of them can get enough players individually. Why not Belgium/Italy and other nations?

Cosmic Ciiges said:
No they can't lmfao
Belgium has been allied to Netherlands since some of the first NCs

For the other people that just can't seem to understand:

Netherlands could POSSIBLY get a team of 8 or over and MAYBE get enough interest for 8 per official, BELGIUM however can't, seeing as they literally have like 3 players and NO CAPTAIN.

Belgium will be free to apply for an alliance and the admin team will do their best to see they play with a team they're happy with, as with any nation that can't gather enough players. Don't see how that's an immediate concern for Netherlands yet though, unless you're 100% certain you can't field a full team, in which case you can also apply.

This way all alliances are treated fairly whilst giving teams as much opportunity and incentive to form their own single team.

DuckTheMean said:
I won't invite Maxxxio as I do not get along with him very well. Arjen and Ciiges aren't on good terms either. Edric and Jesse might be options but I doubt they'd want it. Zulu was in our roster last year but never showed up, not giving him another chance either. You can't force us to play with people we do not like.

Hero_of_Ferelden said:
I don't see the point in 2 nations allying if one of them can play solo. Personally I think nations should only be allowed to ally if neither of them can get enough players individually. Why not Belgium/Italy and other nations?
Then why are you allowed to ally with Wales?

PhantomMaB said:
DuckTheMean said:
I won't invite Maxxxio as I do not get along with him very well. Arjen and Ciiges aren't on good terms either. Edric and Jesse might be options but I doubt they'd want it. Zulu was in our roster last year but never showed up, not giving him another chance either. You can't force us to play with people we do not like.

What are you talking about no one is forcing you to play with anyone, you're the one saying that you don't wanna people with people becuase you don't like some of the people and they others you're not giving a chance just becuase you can't field a full 8 man good roster doesn't mean you need an alliance furthermore alliances are a total joke in the first place if your nation can't get good players or enough people then don't play.

PuffTheDragon said:
PhantomMaB said:
DuckTheMean said:

What are you talking about no one is forcing you to play with anyone, you're the one saying that you don't wanna people with people becuase you don't like some of the people and they others you're not giving a chance just becuase you can't field a full 8 man good roster doesn't mean you need an alliance furthermore alliances are a total joke in the first place if your nation can't get good players or enough people then don't play.
Easy to say when your nation has 15+ players each year. If you can't understand others their situation, don't type.

Not really interested in seeing another big argument with loads of people pitching in - I hope the situation on alliances is clear, we're not saying yes or no to any currently, and there will be a specific place to apply for them soon. Any specific queries come to us on steam, let's keep this thread for sign ups and format questions/suggestions/popular votes on jav nerfs.

How about France and NL play on their own and Belgium+Luxembourg form an alliance instead ?

How about a subthread where teams can sign up for alliances. so for example Belgium can field 4/5 players and if another nation posts a roster with 4/5 players then the admin team can look at them and pair them together?

"We COULD get a full team but we're not going to do that because we want to ally with country X again" ... wow.
If you can field a full team on your own, you should not be allowed to ally with another country. End of story.

Namakan said:
"We COULD get a full team but we're not going to do that because we want to ally with country X again" ... wow.
If you can field a full team on your own, you should not be allowed to ally with another country. End of story.
Thewe is a possibiwity that we couwd if we searched 900 communities.

Every year the same arguement, every year we waste time because it never works and it's always in vain.
Stop being scared and face reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom