Nations Cup 2011: Request referee here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, we need a Referee for today if possible(vs USA) and tomorrow(vs. Czech):

AUT/CH - USA:
20 GMT (22 CET)
Server not known yet(my steam id = nurglexxx)

AUT/CH - Czech:
20 CET (18 GMT)
Server not known yet

sadnhappy said:
Match: Finland vs. Russia (Group 2)
Date: Sunday 17.04
Time: 17.00 GMT (18 BST, 20 Finnish time, 21 Russian time)
Servers: Nations Cup #1 (FIN choice), Teutonic Clan server (RUS choice)
I Can ref this one

Mordgrim said:
Sweden - Turkey
Sunday 17th 17:30 GMT
Server Lustys_Dreamhouse

We need ref plz thx imo  :cool:
Lust Will ref this

nurglexxx said:
Hi, we need a Referee for today if possible(vs USA) and tomorrow(vs. Czech):

AUT/CH - USA:
20 GMT (22 CET)
Server not known yet(my steam id = nurglexxx)

AUT/CH - Czech:
20 CET (18 GMT)
Server not known yet
I'm searching a ref for you .

Yauzi said:
BeNe- Russia
Tuesday19th 21:00 GMT +4
We need ref  :grin:

Ah couldn't contact you anymore, but I asked Lust. Lust said he would be referee or if not he would take care of a replacement.

Servers are Teutonic clan server and Nations_Cup_2011_1/2 btw

Could we possibly get someone to unlock the Nations Cup Official servers. Poland and USA are pretty far away, and I'm afraid doing 5-5-5-5 would lead to 10 unplayable rounds. If there was a server where both teams got, maybe, 90-110 ping, that could work, right? Possibly Britain?

Also, we need a ref for that match. Tomorrow (Saturday) at 20:00GMT.

Match: USA v BeNe
Date: 01-05-2011
time: 19 GMT
Servers: (USA) TMW_DM_NYm, (BeNe) Den_Hollandschen_Glory/IG_Training/CoR_Courtyard (depending on availability and which server team USA would like to play on, tba)

Morii said:
Match: USA v BeNe
Date: 01-05-2011
time: 19 GMT
Servers: (USA) TMW_DM_NYm, (BeNe) Den_Hollandschen_Glory/IG_Training/CoR_Courtyard (depending on availability and which server team USA would like to play on, tba)
Half of the match will be 'un-refable' due to the fact that TMW_DM_NY is a 16 slot server and both sides have to pitch a minimum of 8vs8 therefore maxing it out and not allowing a ref to get in.

Ah crap I didn't notice that! I prefer to play with a ref all 20 rounds of every game, in this case however the difference of around 20 in ping with other USA-available servers makes it necessary for me to conclude I'd still want to play on that server, even without a ref, for those 10 rounds. The americans have the last say in this though, since everyone has the right to demand a ref. But since this was one of their suggestions server-wise, I doubt they'll have a problem with it?

Morii said:
Ah crap I didn't notice that! I prefer to play with a ref all 20 rounds of every game, in this case however the difference of around 20 in ping with other USA-available servers makes it necessary for me to conclude I'd still want to play on that server, even without a ref, for those 10 rounds. The americans have the last say in this though, since everyone has the right to demand a ref. But since this was one of their suggestions server-wise, I doubt they'll have a problem with it?

We've never had problems where we need a ref, and we've used TMW several times, so I'm fine with not using a ref if BeNe is. I would just ask that someone on BeNe checks the settings while I set them up just in case, and mention anything thats incorrect before we start.

Match: Poland vs. Czech Republic
Date: Today, 5.5.
Time: 18:00 GMT (20:00 CEST)
Servers: Team_Poland_Katapulta, Lusty's Dreamhouse (5 rounds on Lusty's Dreamhouse, 10 rounds on Team_Poland_Katapulta and last 5 rounds on Lusty's Dreamhouse)

Steam: smug28

Back
Top Bottom