Nations Cup 2011: Request referee here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll be referee of Ukraine vs Italy match on Friday and Canada vs France on Saturday (date isn't fixed) if you accept it, my lord Archer.

Hello, we need a ref for this one, i know its tight because the match is tomorrow but we would be most thankful if we could get someone.

Match - CZH vs PT
  Date - 26 March
  Time - 19:00 GMT+0
  Server - Imperium Lusitanum

Best Regards
Portugal VC

EDIT : Solved, the ref will be Lord Willy

Arcas Nebun said:
@Morii - I am the one that decides who gets to ref a match or who doesn't. Your request to receive a referee that is not participating in the NC is a little too much, especially if we take in consideration the fact that there aren't that many to choose from. If you are afraid they would learn your tactics, just think about the fact that a team may learn another team's tactics in many more other ways, like chatting to the teams you fought against. So, (for all team captains) please don't make these kind of requests any more. What you can do is refuse a specific referee, like IceNova did, but bare in mind that if there aren't any available at that moment, I won't be able to help you. Also, if you disagree with this, you can play without a ref. But if something happens during the match, don't start complaining.

Sorry, didn't want to sound demanding. Just showing Baldrider and mine's preferences in regards to a ref for our match. As you say I can just refuse every ref until I have one I like or none at all, but don't you agree it's easier that you know what we'd like up front instead of first seeing us reject refs out of nowhere?

So please don't see it as any form of demand, just giving our preferences to make everything go smoother for both the captains and the refs. If it turns out those preferences can't be met (which I realize to be a very possible outcome) we'll go from there.

Btw; Baldrider and me would both be honored to have you yourself reffing our match, got time?

Alright  , I will not play anymore tonight (My 200 Euro's pc , has not yet arrived , And I really cant play anymore the crappy  laptop :sad:  ) So i'm available to ref , where needed . Just PM me or post here.

corey43 said:
I can make Sunday Morii, if you can't get crazy and are willing to let me.

Bah I realize that this is making me look like a **** and I think Baldy should share in that shiny glory. So, I'm ok with you reffin us Corey, thanks for making yourself available to us. If Baldrider has objections, he'll let you know himself.

EDIT: I just noticed that with 'crazy' you meant Crazy Archer... :lol: So if Crazy can't do it, then I'm fine with you reffin.

Morii said:
corey43 said:
I can make Sunday Morii, if you can't get crazy and are willing to let me.

Bah I realize that this is making me look like a **** and I think Baldy should share in that shiny glory. So, I'm ok with you reffin us Corey, thanks for making yourself available to us. If Baldrider has objections, he'll let you know himself.

EDIT: I just noticed that with 'crazy' you meant Crazy Archer... :lol: So if Crazy can't do it, then I'm fine with you reffin.

I can be at the match on Sunday. But, as I said, two refs would be better than one. The more, the merrier!

Match BeNe v Finland
Date Tuesday the 29th
Time 19 GMT
Servers: neutral server set up by Lust

captain lust said:
GMT or BST? if it's BST I might be 15 mins late but I can still make it.
It's GMT, assuming we start the match at 20:00 our time, so you being in England, or atleast here using the English time, it'd be GMT.

Just a question, I'm not that familiar with BST, which I read stands for British Summer Time?
Say for us it's 20:00 GMT+1, then for you, in BST it's 18:00?

captain lust said:
GMT or BST? if it's BST I might be 15 mins late but I can still make it.

I must say I'm confused as well, I just know that if its 21:00 for the Fins it should be 20:00 for BeNe. What time that is for the brits with their BST? This site (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/) says it should be 19:00 for Brits. (looked at times of London, Amsterdam and Helsinki)

Well it's summer time now so the UK isn't actually on GMT, it's on BST. Europe isn't on CET, it's on CEST. Finland isn't on EET, it's on EEST.

But that's fine, if the match starts at 20:00 CEST, Willy will ref it. My server isn't up yet but I'm still banking on it being available tonight. I'll let one of you know the details, before the match.

Match: Germany vs. Turkey
Date: 04/01/11
Time: 18.30 GMT
Server: sF_staehlerne_Faust_Battle

note: i know, the server is not on the list, but araf told his teams has good pings there, my team too, i know the leader, and so that would be an 
          excellent solution

IceNoVa said:
so is the server thingy okay, or you mean you ref the match? or possibly...both? :grin:
I dont know yet as referee , i'll try to come . And yes i was referring to the server thingy :razz:

Match: France vs Poland
Date: thursday 31 March
Time: 21.00 GMT+2
Servers:
EDT_Battlegrounds
Team_Poland_Server

Map 1: Nord Town - Swadia vs Vaegirs
Map 2: Snowy Village - Vaegirs vs Nords

Please confirm that you ll be our referee on our thread : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163232.0.html

Back
Top Bottom