Nations Cup 2011: Request referee here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Just if anyone wants to know. I have perfect english Perfect russian and decent italian so if anyone needs a ref with specific language capabilities that i fit please message here :grin:

P.S. i am biast referee and hate all nations besides mine (secret), i can be bought with chocolate chip cookies fresh out the oven or with female models from playboy.

Norway - Spain
  22/03-11
  Time: 20.00 +1gmt
  Server: ESP_CHS_Battlegrounds

Requesting Referee.

Match Germany vs. Russia
Date 25th of March
Time 19.00 GMT+1
Servers: 1. Deutschritter_Clanserver
              2. RuTeam_NC2011

looking for a volunteer as referee^^

IceNoVa said:
Match Germany vs. Russia
Date 25th of March
Time 19.00 GMT+1
              2. RuTeam_NC2011

looking for a volunteer as referee^^
ooo germany and russia, i volunteer :grin: i also have very basic german but im sure your leader speaks english add me on steam alexanderdoubov

If anyone could replace me for reffing the Denmark/France match on the 25th please say, as I'd like to play the UK match at the same date.

If nobody can then I'll ref the match instead of playing the UK match, no worries, but if someone could replace me I'd be very grateful.  :smile:

Holy Templar said:
ooo germany and russia, i volunteer :grin: i also have very basic german but im sure your leader speaks english add me on steam alexanderdoubov

Holy Templar said:
P.S. i am biast referee and hate all nations besides mine (secret), i can be bought with chocolate chip cookies fresh out the oven or with female models from playboy.

Lord Willy said:
Holy Templar http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=46881
Nationality: Russian (Living in Switzerland)
In Game name : GoE_King_HolyTemplar
Steam: alexanderdoubov ({RoD}{GoE}HolyTemplar)
Languages: Italian, Russian, English

a referee that hates every country, beside russia?
what shall i think now?^^
and yes, of course i speak english (as several other languages)
but if possible, i would prefer a more neutral person for refereeing (dont take that personal please, just for security)

IceNoVa said:
Holy Templar said:

Holy Templar said:

Lord Willy said:

but if possible, i would prefer a more neutral person for refereeing (dont take that personal please, just for security)

Hmmm... That's a first!  :???:

Arcas Nebun said:
IceNoVa said:
Holy Templar said:

Holy Templar said:

Lord Willy said:

Hmmm... That's a first!  :???:
either you dont understand what sarcasm is or you just dont understand it, or your just trying to be dickish cuz even though im from russia originally wont effect my referring, i respectfuly decline on reffing for you.
corey43 said:
If anyone could replace me for reffing the Denmark/France match on the 25th please say, as I'd like to play the UK match at the same date.

If nobody can then I'll ref the match instead of playing the UK match, no worries, but if someone could replace me I'd be very grateful.  :smile:
Hey i can ref for you since i wont be reffing the GER RUS match just send me the details of the server :grin:

It dosent matter really if you know Russian or Italian etc , you Just need to speak English anyway .

the point wasn't the sarcasm or anything else except, that it's not appreciated that the in such a match the referee is from on of the fighting nations, that has nothing to do with your referee qualitites, only with a principle of international tournaments
but enough of that

Match Germany vs. Russia
Date 25th of March
Time 19.00 GMT+1
              2. RuTeam_NC2011

accepting every referee, except thos who are from russian or german nationality

Match BeNe v Sweden
Date Sunday the 27th
Time 18:30 GMT
Servers: first Den_Hollandschen_Glory, then 22nd_duel

We request prefer a mature ref who doesn't partake in the tournament except for his role as a ref.

IceNoVa said:
the point wasn't the sarcasm or anything else except, that it's not appreciated that the in such a match the referee is from on of the fighting nations, that has nothing to do with your referee qualitites, only with a principle of international tournaments
but enough of that

Match Germany vs. Russia
Date 25th of March
Time 19.00 GMT+1
              2. RuTeam_NC2011

accepting every referee, except thos who are from russian or german nationality
jeeze im from switzerland were the most neutral people on the planet but i guess your right i have strong russian roots...
Morii said:
Match BeNe v Sweden
Date Sunday the 27th
Time 18:30 GMT
Servers: first Den_Hollandschen_Glory, then 22nd_duel

We request a mature ref who doesn't partake in the tournament except for his role as a ref.
hey morii unless you havw anyone partucular in mind or if any of the other refs dnt mind id be happy to ref ur matcg with the swedes!

@Morii - I am the one that decides who gets to ref a match or who doesn't. Your request to receive a referee that is not participating in the NC is a little too much, especially if we take in consideration the fact that there aren't that many to choose from. If you are afraid they would learn your tactics, just think about the fact that a team may learn another team's tactics in many more other ways, like chatting to the teams you fought against. So, (for all team captains) please don't make these kind of requests any more. What you can do is refuse a specific referee, like IceNova did, but bare in mind that if there aren't any available at that moment, I won't be able to help you. Also, if you disagree with this, you can play without a ref. But if something happens during the match, don't start complaining.

Back
Top Bottom