Nations Cup 2011: Group Stage 2 - Full Fixture List Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Willy

The Second stage Has Officially Started !

Fixture tables will be posted here. These have 100% accurate information, so if it does not correspond with what is posted in the match thread, post in the match thread to have it rectified.

5565815275_7da7008fa6_o.jpg

5638215599_b725334237_o.jpg

FRA team Way : Swadia Swadia Vaegirs Sarranids Sarranids Vaegirs Swadia Sarrranids Swadia ....
Where are Rhodoks? :grin: and Village? :grin:

Cmon Jeanne. We had only 2 matches where we WEREN'T playing snowy village. What the heck? (And those where we did not play snowy village was USA and Canada, it's suspicous they are in NA!)

New_Player_FTW said:
Cmon Jeanne. We had only 2 matches where we WEREN'T playing snowy village. What the heck? (And those where we did not play snowy village was USA and Canada, it's suspicous they are in NA!)

How could you have played both the US and Canada when they're in seperate brackets?

>Mr.X
I think there is a missunderstand between you and New_Player_FTW. He spoke about the fact that they had lot of time Snowy village and only USA and Canada hadn't played on this map :grin:

>New_Player_FTW
Effectively :grin: ... I wish that we ll have an opportunity for my team to get revenge of yours :wink:

>Argaleb
Good is it your favorite map? :wink:
Look at our number of maps which we played sarranids :grin:

Back
Top Bottom