[Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament] - Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't notice this initially.

Elguera and Ale removed from Italy I. Italy I's substitution tally reset.

Turkey III's request gone through.

At the same time? As far as we can both read and understand english, the main point is kicking players who were recruited AFTER leaving their team and BEFORE the new update.  :neutral:

If you're talking about Elguera: He never left his old team. Besides, I find logical that you cannot join another team after you've already joined a team.

If the team is eliminated from the tourney, I believe he can't play, can he? And once the team is out, I guess you consider it as non-playing anymore, thus being him not a player anymore of it. Still, my point is the retro-activeness of the rule, not the rule itself.

Harlequin_ITA said:
If the team is eliminated from the tourney, I believe he can't play, can he? And once the team is out, I guess you consider it as non-playing anymore, thus being him not a player anymore of it. Still, my point is the retro-activeness of the rule, not the rule itself.
That's not so unusual. The rule is to resolve a problem that wasn't originally thought of or noticed, so I can't see any reason not to make it retroactive. Your substitution tally was reverted and you're not receiving any penalty, per se. If the impact of making this rule retroactive is going to give you any difficulties (no reason it would, since the roster size is 8) then I'm sure by making them known to Alexander or another event admin, you could find a solution.

I hope it will, since it brings us down to 6 players over the 5 needed, which mean quite alot more problems to coordinate, especially due to relatively short deadlines. ( Go crusa, talk with him  :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom