Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament | Original Post

What ought be the policy regarding custom maps?

• Only use glitch-free Native maps;

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Use all maps accepted by lust for the Winter Cycle of the ENL;

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Judge maps independently, for their applicability to a [b]5v5[/b] tournament

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Turkey II.

Congratulations to Goker for becoming the first appointed Event Admin!

Klaas said:
Since the tourney is insipred on the NC, can the Netherlands and Belgium also get in one team?

Since I don't think there are enough active Belgish players to make a team of their own, Belgium and Netherlands can indeed merge.

###EDIT###

I'm looking for up to four additional players for a United Kingdom team. If you're interested, message me on Steam or send me a PM here.

Morii said:
Let me know if anyone is interested in making a Dutch/Belgian (hope this is allowed, Alex?) -team. I personally don't want to lead it, but I'd love to play in it.
If you haven't seen the topic yet, here it is anyway :smile: :

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=192660.new#new

Threw your info down here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,154810.msg4611495.html#new
But some of it might be wrong, proofread pl0x.

Might I ask the reason for "medium" speed. Most of the NA community has moved on to "fastest" at this point.

Zaffa said:
Might I ask the reason for "medium" speed. Most of the NA community has moved on to "fastest" at this point.
Actually most of the NA community is moving to medium.

Regardless, everywhere outside of NA plays on medium (not sure about Australia&NZ). This being a global tournament, with European hosts, medium speed is no surprise.

Mr.X said:
Threw your info down here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,154810.msg4611495.html#new
But some of it might be wrong, proofread pl0x.

That all seems to be correct, thanks!

Zaffa said:

Pretty much what lust said. I'm not going to get into a 'fastest v.s. medium' debate here, but the game wasn't designed around fastest and personally I am clueless as to why NA have adopted it.

Added FSM_Power to Turkey I.

Goker said:
This is gonna be fun, although, any chance this could be a Child Board? Handling it all under one thread could prove difficult in the later stages.

This could be helpful, although I think I ~could~ handle it in one thread.

captain lust said:
Zaffa said:

Regardless, everywhere outside of NA plays on medium (not sure about Australia&NZ). This being a global tournament, with European hosts, medium speed is no surprise.

Who is moving to medium speed? This is the first I've heard of this. Of course we will have to play at whatever speed the organizers want.

I really like the idea, just one clarification-- Are there unlimited teams per nation? In other words are we allowed as many US teams as we can field?

iwasbannedwtf said:
captain lust said:
Zaffa said:

Who is moving to medium speed? This is the first I've heard of this. Of course we will have to play at whatever speed the organizers want.
In beta, I think all of the US was using fastest. Now it seems (based on KBOOB preferences) that around 2/3rds favour medium.

iwasbannedwtf said:
I really like the idea, just one clarification-- Are there unlimited teams per nation? In other words are we allowed as many US teams as we can field?
Provisions for multiple teams are written and I can't see any limit. Think it's safe to assume that you could have as many as you like.

iwasbannedwtf said:
captain lust said:
Zaffa said:

yes there are unlimited teams :smile:

and about the game speed: No, it will be set as normal.

captain lust said:
iwasbannedwtf said:
captain lust said:
Zaffa said:

In beta, I think all of the US was using fastest. Now it seems (based on KBOOB preferences) that around 2/3rds favour medium.

iwasbannedwtf said:
Provisions for multiple teams are written and I can't see any limit. Think it's safe to assume that you could have as many as you like.

Kboob's haven't been updated in forever. Once Balion switched to fastest it was all over :wink:

But yea, seeing as Europeans make up most of this tournament, medium makes sense.

Gurnisson said:
Shemaforash said:
one more tking nab

Phyrex fits the bill

A few Swedes.

Mordgrim, Znurx, Bigboa, Godnoken, Shemaforash, Nightfall, Blixn, Oliveran, Hubbel, Goldginger, Phyrex, Baldrider, Zonox, Lord T, Lezard, Ulfhiddin? Toolov, Zchnullmund, Wetew, Klockis, Henkanii and those are the ones I remember by head.

Let's put together a few or atleast one team.

captain lust said:
Zaffa said:

That simply isn't true. Come now Lust, When is the last time you've seen a reguarly popular Na server than runs medium.

Dirty, diry lies. Shame Lust, Shame.

Anyways, I'm up for this if anyone wants me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom