Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament | Original Post

What ought be the policy regarding custom maps?

• Only use glitch-free Native maps;

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Use all maps accepted by lust for the Winter Cycle of the ENL;

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Judge maps independently, for their applicability to a [b]5v5[/b] tournament

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the HUD, i think Shock can easily manage to display the classes for both teams, allowing you to see the enemy formation, he didn't do it before because it was cheating.
Although he developed the new version after the last Warband update and its having major problem causing fps lags.

HarkonHakoon said:
Well, as I said, it's normal that you'd wish to know how the tournament will be exactly, I just don't understand why you are making such a big deal out of it, and stating you won't participate if the initial matches work as sort of a league.

I'm not making any kind of deal about it, let alone a big one, I'm just asking the organizers of this event a simple question about it's playing system. I never said anything that could be considered like putting a pressure on them or anything like that and I'm not trying to change ANY of their decisions about this Tournament, all I was asking is what kind of a system will it be in the end ? Why are you imposing that I'm acting obnoxious and trying to alter something here ? Don't you agree that each team has a right to withdraw their application if the starting format of the event they applied for changes in the meantime ? We applied for the FA Cup, not Champions League and I really can't see the problem here.......  :wink:

Guys, how about we stop this right now, eh? It's getting pointless. Gnjus just wanted to know if there would be any changes to the tournament system and he stated what his and his teams standing would be if there is a change.

I'm not really sure if there will be a change, Alex is gonna have to answer that for you, but I don't see any problem with Gnjus's request. Whatever the outcome is, we'll thank him for his interest and see how it goes.

Nation of Origin:  Russia
List of Team Members: Vienn, BloumRo, POLKOWNIK, Malcolm, Volxv, Hireling, Agis, Korppi
Name and contact details of the team's Captain: TW:Vienn, Steam: invisible166, skype: Vienn_ko. Teamspeak3: ts10.forteam.ru:10061
[Optional] Name and contact details of the team's Co-Captain: Will be later
In-Game Tag:ZT
[Optional] Team Name:Zeleniye Tapochki
[Optional] Team 'Motto': -
Confirmation that your team agrees with, and approves of the rules:Confirmed.

We wanna be added to the roaster of this challenge  :mrgreen: we're an italian Team from Armata Brancaleone members

Nation of Origin:  Italy
List of Team Members: LoScuro, Robis, Ale, Jab, Loy, Conte, Elvendar, Arkantos
Name and contact details of the team's Captain: LoScuro
[Optional] Name and contact details of the team's Co-Captain: AB channel TS3, www.armata brancaleone.eu
In-Game Tag: ITA_OST5_
[Optional] Team Name: Osteria n.5
[Optional] Team 'Motto': Dammela a me bionda.....

LoScuro said:
We wanna be added to the roaster of this challenge  :mrgreen: we're an italian Team from Armata Brancaleone members

Nation of Origin:  Italy
List of Team Members: LoScuro, Robis, Ale, Jab, Loy, Conte, Elvendar, Arkantos
Name and contact details of the team's Captain: LoScuro
[Optional] Name and contact details of the team's Co-Captain: AB channel TS3, www.armata brancaleone.eu
In-Game Tag: ITA_OST5_
[Optional] Team Name: Osteria n.5
[Optional] Team 'Motto': Dammela a me bionda.....
You have to write your steam contact, not just your name

Nation of Origin: Russia
List of Team Members: Rurik, BlackCorsair, Shadow, Slink, Yans, Segd, Danath, Vovka
Name and contact details of the team's Captain: BlackCorsair (steam blackcorsairrus or pm here, better steam)
[Optional] Name and contact details of the team's Co-Captain: Rurik (rusmnb.ru  personal message to klikli)
In-Game Tag: BD_
[Optional] Team Name: BluePutin
[Optional] Team 'Motto': We will make u blue!
Confirmation that your team agrees with, and approves of the rules: Yes. We confirm.

Sorry for the lack of update, I've been sorta ill for a few days; gonna be a big post.

Regarding stopping cheating (in relation to class limits), I've sent a PM to Madoc asking for a version of his mod which has class limitations, but not the healing without notification and such.

Removed Sven from Germany III; added Lipton to Germany III.

Regarding the disputes over the change of tournament system from Croatia I:

I understand that you have a right to be annoyed by such a change, and of course a right to not participate in the tournament since they are not the same rules you signed up to. It would also be a pity to lose the only Croatian team.

Regardless, many teams appear to want such a change, and yours is the only one who do not.

I will be using such a system in the tournament, for the reasons already provided by others.

I'm assuming that this will mean you leaving the tournament, however I won't actually take the step of removing you from the team list until this is confirmed. Thanks for signing up, and many apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Israeli players from henceforth will be able to play for which soever teams they have heritage with or the likes, since I'm quite sure they don't have enough to form their own team.

Poland VIII have been added, as a placeholder since they did not provide me with a list of players. They will be allowed to keep the name Smurfs, as it would appear there is a strong cultural connection.

Poland IX have been added, although will not be able to keep Warsong Clan as their team name, since that's pretty much directly a clan name, not a national team name.

Added Russia IV and Italy IV.

Russia V have been added, although as far as I know (a quick Google search), there doesn't seem to be any kind of Russian-ness to blue devils. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Removed Thranduil from Poland V, added Quatal to Poland V.

Alex_C said:
Regarding the disputes over the change of tournament system from Croatia I:

I understand that you have a right to be annoyed by such a change, and of course a right to not participate in the tournament since they are not the same rules you signed up to. It would also be a pity to lose the only Croatian team.

Regardless, many teams appear to want such a change, and yours is the only one who do not.

I will be using such a system in the tournament, for the reasons already provided by others.

I'm assuming that this will mean you leaving the tournament, however I won't actually take the step of removing you from the team list until this is confirmed. Thanks for signing up, and many apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I really don't understand why you people keep implying that we are annoyed and that we object to some changes or whatever, its your tournament and you have the right to organize it in whatever format you like, i know its not an easy task and i support whatever you guys do.  :wink:
That said - there's no reason whatsoever to apologize to us and there really isn't any inconvenience or anything like that, as i already said: we applied for the FA Cup but in the end it turns out that it will be a Champions League instead so removing us in this early sign-up phase shouldn't be a problem to anyone.  :wink:

Once again - no hard feelings and good luck with the Tourney.  :cool:

Nation of Origin: Russia
List of Team Members: Salah_ad_Din; mess1a; AVE; Solar_Li; Gray_Li; NightRaven; RiVelon; LeVeL.
Captain: Salah_ad_Din:
taleworlds.gif
Al-Ishtirakiya
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
  Saif ad-Din the Keeper
Confirmation that your team agrees with, and approves of the rules: Agreed.

Poland VIII have been added, as a placeholder since they did not provide me with a list of players. They will be allowed to keep the name Smurfs, as it would appear there is a strong cultural connection
I find a bit incredible and funny  that you really accept the "smurfs" saying "there is a  strong cultural connection "  when its just a mere    tale and cartoon invented in france and when its very famous in Italy and in all europe , and not Just in Poland  .  And anyway I have been to NY this summer and there was a "global smurf day " there too .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smurfs

Created by Peyo
Country of origin Belgium

The Smurfs (French: Les Schtroumpfs, Dutch: De Smurfen) is a comic and television franchise centred on a group of small blue fictional creatures called Smurfs, created and first introduced as a series of comic strips by the Belgian cartoonist Peyo (pen name of Pierre Culliford) on October 23, 1958. The original term and the accompanying language came during a meal Peyo was having with his colleague and friend André Franquin at the Belgian Coast. Having momentarily forgotten the word "salt", Peyo asked him (in French) to pass the schtroumpf. Franquin jokingly replied: "Here's the Schtroumpf — when you are done schtroumpfing, schtroumpf it back..." and the two spent the rest of that weekend speaking in "schtroumpf language".[3] The name was later translated into Dutch as Smurf, which was adopted in English.

Alex_C said:
Russia V have been added, although as far as I know (a quick Google search), there doesn't seem to be any kind of Russian-ness to blue devils. Correct me if I'm wrong.
http://www.gayrussia.eu/ http://www.gay.ru/  :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom