[Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament] - Knock-Out Stage Results Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smurfs 9 - 11 Riders.

Quick note for their next opponent. Do not even think about fair game and behaviour from them , I hope that the game is a worth of it cause I don't see any good reason for behave like this. Also don't belive in their words when they will say that they have 70-80 ping on Hungarian server .  Good luck in the competition tough , being a polite doesn't cost anything really.

I hope you will upload screenies.

Riders(Turkey VI) 11-9 Poland VIII

6F40D0AB93E5B77C998EF41F8E185D13D659CFC7

4A1E338DE3146CD060EB284CEE4658264B759D89

1A3D5EF9B13BADE9C6CB9596924F313BA031DB76

7D0941393370055E259D052D2DF2328649EE5DA3

Wezyk!?We had waited your 5th player 20mins, and you said it wasnt fair?Look at those pings mate,be pleasure

First of all we started match in 4 and we started match at 19:05. You haven't waited for anyone so please don't mispread any lies. Yeah I looked carefully on these pings and I cannot see that all your players have 70-80 pings. I don't blame anyone about our lost cause we could play better , just some things weren't fair and I don't want another team to lose because of these things. Anyway this isse has ended.

Wezyk said:
First of all we started match in 4 and we started match at 19:05. You haven't waited for anyone so please don't mispread any lies. Yeah I looked carefully on these pings and I cannot see that all your players have 70-80 pings. I don't blame anyone about our lost cause we could play better , just some things weren't fair and I don't want another team to lose because of these things. Anyway this isse has ended.
Seems like an ongoing trend... :???:

http://i079.radikal.ru/1112/25/e704f56e0840.jpg
http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/1112/9b/93e7414119cf.jpg
http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1112/90/69ea96ad40cc.jpg
http://s40.radikal.ru/i089/1112/9d/b3fd60e88481.jpg

Russia V vs Turkey VI

Russia won 10:9 (+1 draw).

I wasnt in this match, but as I was informed, Turkey had a conflict with us, because in last rounds we use 2 xbowmen +1 or 2 infantry with xbows, so they thought that we have 4 xbowmen, and that we are lost because of that.

As i remember, it is allowed to use any equip (the condition is only to use 2 ranged class, 2 infantry class, 1 cav class), and that weapons changing is even encouraged, so i think, Turkey just didnt learned rules enough.

If i m mistaken, correct me plz.

So as i already said,  2 our xbowmen  bought  2 xbows + 2 pack of bolts each. They gave 2 xbows  to 2 infantry men. And infantry men gave 1h+shield to xbows.

So we had  4 shooting guys, but 2 were ranged class and 2 infantry class - as i know its allowed in rules, and we used these tactics in 80% of our previous matches, by the way.

I found the exact quotation from rules:

Alex_C said:
Matches will be 5 a side, with each team comprised of 1 cavalry, 2 infantry and 2 crossbowmen/archers. There are no equipment restrictions, within these classes and teams are more than welcome to exchange equipment with each other. However, any team, judged or proven to have broken these rules, will be punished very harshly. Normally, they will forfeit the match.

Class restrictions doesn't mean equipment restriction, Russia has not broken any rule.
You didn't read/understand the rules at all as i can see, and "i think its illegal" is not an excuse to accuse Russia team.

its not an accuse.I asked him that if it is legal while the match was playing.They didnt say anything to make me sure. and there was a problem. they couldnt speak english.I have lame English but their was worse than mine.BlackCorsair can speak well but he wasnt in match. we had many contact problem with them.

finally it was very interesting game. good luck for other matches.

Guy Fawkes said:
its not an accuse.I asked him that if it is legal while the match was playing.They didnt say anything to make me sure. and there was a problem. they couldnt speak english.I have lame English but their was worse than mine.BlackCorsair can speak well but he wasnt in match. we had many contact problem with them.

finally it was very interesting game. good luck for other matches.

good luck to you too, sorry that i couldnt be on match to avoid such misunderstandings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom