Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_C

Baron
Old Guard
KnockOutStageFixtures.png
leart2.png

• After an initial group stage, the competition will be a pure knockout tournament, no second chances. The schedule will be posted, after the sign up phase.

Bracket.png

n5aS.png

(Seed - Name - Proportion of Matches Won - Round Difference)

Code:
First:

01: Russia III    | 1    | 50
02: Italy I       | 1    | 44
03: Poland V      | 1    | 42
04: Turkey III    | 1    | 36
05: Netherlands I | 1    | 36
06: Poland X      | 1    | 32
07: Russia V      | 1    | 31
08: U.K. I        | 1    | 29
09: Russia VIII   | 1    | 25
10: Poland IV     | 1    | 22
11: Poland VIII   | 1    | 20
12: Russia I      | 0.66 | 20

Second:

01: France II     | 0.75 | 56
02: Turkey VI     | 0.66 | 38
03: Poland IX     | 0.66 | 36
04: Russia IX      | 0.66 | 31
05: Sweden I      | 0.66 | 19
06: Russia X      | 0.66 | 18
07: Turkey IV     | 0.66 | 18
08: France I      | 0.66 | 18
09: Poland III    | 0.66 | 15
10: Poland I      | 0.66 | 14
11: Germany III   | 0.66 | 12
12: U.K. II       | 0.66 | 12

Third:

01: Poland XII    | 0.66 | 0
02: Germany II    | 0.5  | 1
03: Russia IV     | 0.33 | 6
04: France III    | 0.33 | 4
05: Russia VI     | 0.33 | -1
06: U.S.A. I      | 0.33 | -1
07: Ukraine I     | 0.33 | -2
08: Ukraine II    | 0.33 | -2

Deadlines.png

First Round - 18/11/2011
Second Round - 25/11/2011
Third Round - 02/12/2011
Semifinals - Flexible
Finals - Flexible

Teams may begin playing matches as soon as they wish. Deadline extensions may be awarded on a case-by-case basis if an event admin is approached regarding one. You may play matches before the deadline.

maybe add for sudden death maps from enl new maps with the sames fractions? for example sarranids vs sarranids - cos maps are balanced

Black_Corsair said:
egrhh, cant get answer from Germany II team... :\

WTF. you never contacted me you never tryed tbh. Stop lieing............ I was just busy with rl wich I not contacted you but you could contact me or my vize captain via steam or on TW. I would prefear you speak honest and not with lies.

honestly GerII Capt.

Ignis_Draconis

I wrote to Russia X about match at thursday, about four days ago and still got no response. And its really sucks cause we cant play at friday ;/

IgnisDraconis said:
Black_Corsair said:
egrhh, cant get answer from Germany II team... :\

WTF. you never contacted me you never tryed tbh. Stop lieing............ I was just busy with rl wich I not contacted you but you could contact me or my vize captain via steam or on TW. I would prefear you speak honest and not with lies.

honestly GerII Capt.

Ignis_Draconis

oh ****, it seems, that i sent message to the wrong man.

sent a message for you. (I HOPE TO RIGHT PERSON NOW  :mrgreen:)

What should we do with Poland IX?Our co-captian was missing and we couldnt contact with Poland IX,so I set up steam on Wednesday and wanted to contact with them but didnt find capitan of Poland IX and only today can contact with him,but they dont want to play match today.

Sorry Alexander, but why you added a victory for Poland IV :O?
We played today at 19 gmt + 1 (I writed pm to you about match after deadline) and Germany 3 won. I don`t know score, because I must left last 4 rounds. But, after 16 rounds Germany have 11 points, Poland IV 5 points. So, Germany 3 won match. I will talk with Franz tomorrow about screens (I and my teammates haven`t got screenshoots) and tomorrow he will take post in topic about match results.
Germany III(not Poland IV) will play with Russia team !
Thanks

Kamillo said:
Sorry Alexander, but why you added a victory for Poland IV :O?
We played today at 19 gmt + 1 (I writed pm to you about match after deadline) and Germany 3 won. I don`t know score, because I must left last 4 rounds. But, after 16 rounds Germany have 11 points, Poland IV 5 points. So, Germany 3 won match. I will talk with Franz tomorrow about screens (I and my teammates haven`t got screenshoots) and tomorrow he will take post in topic about match results.
Germany III will play with Russia team !
Thanks

Sorry, I wrote the results for the match above yours in your space. The match can't be 'erased' from challonge, but I'll correct the results with the correct ones.

This is getting really annoying. 3 days passed after deadline and still half of the teams have no opponent. Why did we bother to play our matches on time then? ENL has started and we should move on as fast as possible I think.

Araf said:
This is getting really annoying. 3 days passed after deadline and still half of the teams have no opponent. Why did we bother to play our matches on time then? ENL has started and we should move on as fast as possible I think.

A lot of teams needed deadline extensions for various, valid reasons. Whilst this is not ideal, I think it's better to have a match played three days late than to not have it played at all.

Hopefully as more teams are knocked out, these problems will solve themselves.

Some more information for the teams that did play their matches and are waiting for an opponent would be welcome though. Like a PM when our opponent is known, as well as when the possible opponents will be having their late match.

The tournament is interesting to me, maybe someone will record finals for people to view them, it would be very interesting, now there are no weak teams - stand out the best of the best

@ sry, my mistake

Blacha said:
The tournament is interesting to me, maybe someone nagrałby finals for people to view them, it would be very interesting, now there are no weak teams - stand out the best of the best

Nagrałby trolololollololoollol

Retards are everywhere :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom