Status
Not open for further replies.

Maynd

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Argaleb said:
Blacha said:
The tournament is interesting to me, maybe someone nagrałby finals for people to view them, it would be very interesting, now there are no weak teams - stand out the best of the best
Nagrałby trolololollololoollol

Retards are everywhere :shock:
Retards are indeed everywhere.
Although I perfectly understood Blacha statement, they are far from being trollish. Even if he wrote a word in Polish, that makes perfect sense in his sentence since its translated into "recording", I don't see any valid reason to for you to call him a retard.

Alex_C

Baron
WBWF&S
Best answers
Due to lack of communication, as well as no apparent attempts to schedule a match, Poland III have auto-lost against Russia I.

Best answers
Thanks for the match UK II. Shame we had to meet so early as I think you could've gotten further, elsewhere in the bracket.

Hope to see most of you again when the time for the Nations Cup comes back around.

Agisilay

Regular
Best answers
em...russia 4 didnt lose with score 20-0....we lost with score 12-10
both of teams gave screenshots  :twisted:

Best answers
Thanks to Russia III for a great match. Clearly a very skilled and well practiced set of players and I think on another day, it could have played out differently. Though I'm happy it didn't :smile:.

Sorry to see your player disconnect in the 10th round, which might have turned out differently otherwise but fortunately, it didn't decide the match.

Fenriz

Squire
M&BWB
Best answers
Black_Corsair said:
Russia V - Italy I

Russia V won.

sorry for no more info, havent time :sad:
We confirm.
The final result was about 12-8 for Russia V.

Good luck for your next matches.  :wink:

Best answers
Thanks to NL I for a great match match. Once again, it went to the last round... going to need a pacemaker once this is over.

Best answers
captain lust said:
Thanks to NL I for a great match match. Once again, it went to the last round... going to need a pacemaker once this is over.
Yes, very good game.
Was very intense, and I'm glad we're beaten by a good team.

Good luck in the next matches.

Corsair831

Sergeant
WF&S
Best answers
uk 1 is bad team, i want russia 4 team win pls because other team is gay and russia team not gay russia team strong and big strong back many muscles not like hairy team probably ride goats uk team go russia foar !

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
Corsair831 said:
uk 1 is bad team, i want russia 4 team win pls because other team is gay and russia team not gay russia team strong and big strong back many muscles not like hairy team probably ride goats uk team go russia foar !
:grin:

Agisilay

Regular
Best answers
Corsair831 said:
i am from russia 4 :smile:)
the only reason of our lose, its absence of trainigs))

Status
Not open for further replies.