NAtion Cup 2 Swiss team....

Users who are viewing this thread

Dub

Knight
Hi guys just that i know how many of you are swiss and plan to be in the nations cup, cause i have never sean another swiss player, i myself am a russian-american who lives in southern switzerland. So i was thinkign if theres not enough swiss players we could make switzerland international, id be willign to lead, since i already lead a clan.

P.S. if there will be no swiss team ill just join the italians cause i speak italian.

I know Dark Lord from CoR is a Swiss, but apparently he's inactive. Four players from Kreuzritter and Deutschritter are from Switzerland as well.

But if you are a Russian-American, I don't know why you'd want to play for Switzerland or Italy. I live in Italy and I too speak Italian, but last year I played for Sweden... because I'm Swedish.

Zurich?  :shock: rofl :lol:.

Hm Holy templar , first there is no need to open a thread now , since you will have time to organize a swiss team when we will have our subforum . second  asking a  norwegian guy to join the Swiss team , is against the central meaning of the "Nations Cup" .

Sorry about that he said hes from zurich.. Anyway i guess the swiss team is an epic fail, so coul i join the italian team? I speak italian and i live in soutjern switzerland close to italy...

Last time, after Captain was chosen, he did some tests all over the players that wanted to play, and picked the 16 he believed the best.

Back
Top Bottom