Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAP vs wk, CRAP won. I forget the scores, but I know we won.

gg.

P.s: Braveheart, your a ****ing beast, and I love you, will you marry me?

Lol @ me on the last map.
Got a little too excited, raged at kain and threatened to rape his vagina, and then asked to sleep with and marry braveheart.

Anyways, good job!

GOOD vs Ra postponed due to Ra's inability to field 6...Beer was acting captain so he can confirm.

blak said:
GOOD vs Ra postponed due to Ra's inability to field 6...Beer was acting captain so he can confirm.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Our no-good team Capitan didn't even bother to show up :sad:

A couple rule changes are being finalized. These changes will allow the top 4 ranked teams to fight consecutive matches amongst themselves under certain conditions. This will hopefully eliminate the "waiting game" state of the top few teams.

Second, glitches are going to be hashed out. A full list of known glitches (and their legality) will be posted with the rule change.

Third, standard procedure for ladder admins to follow when handling disputes, ensuring all disputes are handled similarly.

Expect the official change to be posted within a couple days.

CommissarK said:
LES would like to challenge BAD. I'd like to offer Sunday the 26th in the afternoon/evening (3:00 PM - 7:razz:M Central). I know scheduling around thanksgiving is difficult, but hopefully the Sunday afterwards is a reasonable compromise. We're open to other dates/time, so PM myself and the ladder admins and we can work something out.
We would actually love to Commi, unfortunately it seems we are unable to accept.  Rank #6 cannot challenge rank #2.

CRAP v BkS, 6:30 PM EST, Saturday, November 26th. Agreed upon server is LES_Central. Backup server is likely Beast Coast.

LAG v Wappaw, 8:15 PM EST, Sunday, November 27th. Agreed upon server is LES_Central. Backup server is likely Wappaw.

GL, HF. :smile: I'll be back in town Friday evening, so I can be present for both of the matches.

[Edit]

Fixed dates, updated 2 OPs.

I don't think you understand sarcasm.

Anyway, we'll find out how good BkS is at losing on Saturday. Don't forget to check your pings before the match...

oh, somebody stop me

But seriously, I'm looking forward to a good match with BkS. Always down for a challenge.

captain lust said:
I don't think you understand sarcasm.
Oh, now don't Mock the Mok because he has a longer penis than you do! :trollface:
On the other note, now I'll stop calling Mok Epic... Instead, I'm gonna start calling him Alanis Mokrissette.
On a yet completely different note, am I the only one noticing that Mokrisette is the new OKnight? :yetanothertrollface:
And, to keep the post on-topic: can't wait to finish my first NASTe match! I hope the GOOD team will finally get a chance to show it's goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom