Knights of Ascension
-​
Unlucky

To Be Decided
All Hunters
-​
Ascended

Ebdanian Admiral

Vendetta is a good archer map, but Frosthaven can go die in a hole with every other snowy open map.

Thunderbeu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Vendetta is sweet and frosthaven is aight **** u mole for making us play frosty battle god damn

sigi1

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWB
Best answers
all in all it was an exciting match, good thing it was streamed, ggs

OurGloriousLeader said:
You should pull the "ciiges and cru are bad at the game" card, which would be true.
and didnt cru like 1v6 you guys the 2nd round

OurGloriousLeader

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Yes, cos he actually has some basic competence at the game coupled with a suicidal impulse so can occasionally clutch. If he could couple with that with half a brain he'd actually be decent, but unfortunately he just holds W and hopes, like all the current mediocre cav.

Ciiges

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
OurGloriousLeader said:
Yes, cos he actually has some basic competence at the game coupled with a suicidal impulse so can occasionally clutch. If he could couple with that with half a brain he'd actually be decent, but unfortunately he just holds W and hopes, like all the current mediocre cav.
Because..... you know how cav works..... Cru is an amazing cav player, and his clutch just proves that.

OurGloriousLeader

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Cav works by playing smart not charging and hoping. Funny you should defend him since you have the exact same style.

You ever wonder why sometimes you get tons of kills and sometimes you just do absolute garbage when the enemy play smart and let you suicide on them?

Ciiges

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
OurGloriousLeader said:
Cav works by playing smart not charging and hoping. Funny you should defend him since you have the exact same style.

You ever wonder why sometimes you get tons of kills and sometimes you just do absolute garbage when the enemy play smart and let you suicide on them?
You wouldn't know how I play, because charging in is what I do in NA, not EU. I have 2 completely different styles, so don't bother telling me about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.