[NASL] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a fan of the map. My only two issues with it are the overzealous amount of fauna (looks really bad on dx7) and that one tower that everyone tries to hold near that swamp area. Other than that it is a solid map.

Thunderbeu said:
The map sucks lol it's just an archer fuff fest

Most closed maps have flags on open areas where the cav can run free and cause havoc. Tannenburg is an exception and it makes for a nice change of pace. Let us archers have our moment to shine also  :razz:

needs more markers for callouts imo

bridge and the doorway thing are fine but there's some spots that don't have great callouts from what i can remember

ex: put down a campfire at a popular spot

The_Troubadour said:
Fairly impressed with the east coast servers. Historically, they've been garbage, but these ones are pretty good. What provider did you guys use?
Not for me, I feel like I am walking in mud in game, and constantly rubber banding in and out of existence.

Also can we remove ALL cart props with barrels on them, there are two that I know of in legacy town and the port battle one, if I am near them I drop from 250 fps on max to about 5 fps. Replace them with another prop or something idk

Compared to normal east coast servers these are "okay" but they aren't great or anything. That being said, I'm not feeling any of the rubberbanding that the yuro and the wanna be yuro are complaining about, so i think they are just lying for attention. ban them rob.

Rake said:
Compared to normal east coast servers these are "okay" but they aren't great or anything. That being said, I'm not feeling any of the rubberbanding that the yuro and the wanna be yuro are complaining about, so i think they are just lying for attention. ban them rob.

Surkan and his puppet, Gorlock, will be ignored... :wink:

oswq4i.jpg

>mfw brits have 20 lower ping than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom