[NASL] Suggestions

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebdanian Admiral

Im a fan of the map. My only two issues with it are the overzealous amount of fauna (looks really bad on dx7) and that one tower that everyone tries to hold near that swamp area. Other than that it is a solid map.
 

Ebdanian Admiral

Thunderbeu said:
The map sucks lol it's just an archer fuff fest
Most closed maps have flags on open areas where the cav can run free and cause havoc. Tannenburg is an exception and it makes for a nice change of pace. Let us archers have our moment to shine also  :razz:
 

Sjaeles

Master Knight
Best answers
0
needs more markers for callouts imo

bridge and the doorway thing are fine but there's some spots that don't have great callouts from what i can remember

ex: put down a campfire at a popular spot
 

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
The idea of the map is cool, I just find it way to cluttered, even for a closed map.
 
Best answers
0
Fairly impressed with the east coast servers. Historically, they've been garbage, but these ones are pretty good. What provider did you guys use?
 

Gorlock

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
The_Troubadour said:
Fairly impressed with the east coast servers. Historically, they've been garbage, but these ones are pretty good. What provider did you guys use?
Not for me, I feel like I am walking in mud in game, and constantly rubber banding in and out of existence.

Also can we remove ALL cart props with barrels on them, there are two that I know of in legacy town and the port battle one, if I am near them I drop from 250 fps on max to about 5 fps. Replace them with another prop or something idk
 

Surkan

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
0
Gorlock said:
The_Troubadour said:
Fairly impressed with the east coast servers. Historically, they've been garbage, but these ones are pretty good. What provider did you guys use?
Not for me, I feel like I am walking in mud in game, and constantly rubber banding in and out of existence.
 

Terrible_Swordsman

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Compared to normal east coast servers these are "okay" but they aren't great or anything. That being said, I'm not feeling any of the rubberbanding that the yuro and the wanna be yuro are complaining about, so i think they are just lying for attention. ban them rob.
 

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Rake said:
Compared to normal east coast servers these are "okay" but they aren't great or anything. That being said, I'm not feeling any of the rubberbanding that the yuro and the wanna be yuro are complaining about, so i think they are just lying for attention. ban them rob.
Surkan and his puppet, Gorlock, will be ignored... :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.