[NASL] Server Bookings

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
0
Team you are from?:Chosen
Teams involved?:Chosen vs Heat/Yami
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_Central_3
Date & Time: 8/19/16, 7ES
 

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Rob's Newbs
Teams involved?: RiP
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: Any EST server
Date & Time: 8/19/16, 7ES
 

Kelthin

Sergeant
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Unlucky
Teams involved?: ascension
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: Any EST server
Date & Time: 8/22/16 7est
 

Sen405

Count
Best answers
0
Kelthin said:
Team you are from?: Unlucky
Teams involved?: ascension
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: Any EST server
Date & Time: 8/22/16
Time please.
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Team you are from?: Rob's Newbs
Teams involved?: RiP
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: Any EST server
Date & Time: 8/19/16, 7ES
Done.
Fail_BEANSACKS said:
Team you are from?:Chosen
Teams involved?:Chosen vs Heat/Yami
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_Central_3
Date & Time: 8/19/16, 7ES
Done.
 

Aporta

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Team you are from?: Rob's Newbs
Teams involved?: RiP
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: Any EST server
Date & Time: 8/19/16, 7ES
Nvm rip
 

XeleonPrime

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Ascended
Teams involved?: Pray for Lust
Official Match?: Yessir
Server Location: NY SL 1
Date & Time: Sunday 8/28 at 7:30 EST
 

Kelthin

Sergeant
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Unlucky
Teams involved?: Hunters
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: NY SL 3
Date & Time: Sunday 8/28 at 7EST
 

Sen405

Count
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Old tK
Teams involved?: Old tk vs RIP
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_2
Date & Time: 8/28, 7:00 EST
 

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Sen405 said:
Team you are from?: Old tK
Teams involved?: Old tk vs RIP
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_2
Date & Time: 8/23, 7:00 EST
Are you sure you meant 4 days ago?
 

Sen405

Count
Best answers
0
Sen405 said:
Team you are from?: Old tK
Teams involved?: Old tk vs RIP
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_2
Date & Time: 8/28, 7:00 EST
Done.

Kelthin said:
Team you are from?: Unlucky
Teams involved?: Hunters
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: NY SL 3
Date & Time: Sunday 8/28 at 7EST
Done.

XeleonPrime said:
Team you are from?: Ascended
Teams involved?: Pray for Lust
Official Match?: Yessir
Server Location: NY SL 1
Date & Time: Sunday 8/28 at 7:30 EST
Done.

MrNevino1 said:
Sen405 said:
Team you are from?: Old tK
Teams involved?: Old tk vs RIP
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_2
Date & Time: 8/23, 7:00 EST
Are you sure you meant 4 days ago?
Fixed :cool:
 

Kelthin

Sergeant
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Unlucky
Teams involved?: Unlucky Vs Wenfire
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_3
Date & Time: 9/3, 7:30 EST
 
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Chosen
Teams involved?: Pray for Lust
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_3
Date & Time: 9/2, 7:30 EST
 

Sen405

Count
Best answers
0
Fail_BEANSACKS said:
Team you are from?: Chosen
Teams involved?: Pray for Lust
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_3
Date & Time: 9/2, 7:30 EST
Kelthin said:
Team you are from?: Unlucky
Teams involved?: Unlucky Vs Wenfire
Official Match?: Yes
Server Location: SL_NY_3
Date & Time: 9/3, 7:30 EST
Done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.