[NASL] Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, a lot of players have only played in UNAC 6 yet have the "major experience" tag. I don't see how Abellard could have major experience but Kelthin (who's been playing just as long me) has only moderate. That being said, it's quite a useless tag and I don't see why many people would really care for it  :fruity:

Guaccmoleboy said:
eh, a lot of players have only played in UNAC 6 yet have the "major experience" tag. I don't see how Abellard could have major experience but Kelthin (who's been playing just as long me) has only moderate. That being said, it's quite a useless tag and I don't see why many people would really care for it  :fruity:

Obviously there are some misprints due to the massive amount of text it's hard to get it all right. A lot of the players in this tournament have never met each other and most of the Europeans that entered have barely played here or never played here. It's nice to know who can do what on your team. I remember in the Euro scramble league I had no idea who I was going against 99% of the time.

Frankly Guacc I don't see why you complain about everything on this thread considering you just come into teamspeak and do it there also. It's just a feature I thought would be helpful.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Frankly Guacc I don't see why you complain about everything on this thread considering you just come into teamspeak and do it there also. It's just a feature I thought would be helpful.

we can settle this over a ft7

think you misinterpreted me anyways. i don't see why people would get riled up for only have a "moderate experience" tag because it has zero affect on them. again, that being said, some people haven't been properly tagged and could lead to maybe some misinterpretation from other players. just pointing it out

Guaccmoleboy said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

think you misinterpreted me anyways. i don't see why people would get riled up for only have a "moderate experience" tag because it has zero affect on them. again, that being said, some people haven't been properly tagged and could lead to maybe some misinterpretation from other players. just pointing it out

Yeah, I agree with guacc here, it seems kinda pointless and knowing you rob, you only did it to stir up drama or some ****. (side note, why are you always asking for ft7s mole, you almost lost to jeff and he was playing archer u noop)

Rake said:
Guaccmoleboy said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

Yeah, I agree with guacc here, it seems kinda pointless and knowing you rob, you only did it to stir up drama or some ****. (side note, why are you always asking for ft7s mole, you almost lost to jeff and he was playing archer u noop)

Well practically everyone is placed in middle tier unless your brand new or a Euro that I haven't seen play here. It was to help the complainers see how teams were made, since some people are under the impression their team is full of people that have ever done anything.

Basically just trying to let people know we actually put effort into balancing the teams unlike Euro SL where everything was imbalanced.

Rake said:
Guaccmoleboy said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

Bendetto said:
shorter Think what you like, I do not know what I owe you something that explains.

case closed, shut up shoe

Yo, looking to join a team, preferably with old Crpg heads but I'm here for funzies. Sigi!!!! hook a brother up. I know your black.

Deserter_Merrrrica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom