Not open for further replies.

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Fail_BEANSACKS said:
Take me out of bad clan rats i'm in Fail
also i should have only moderate experience

denku
Your experience should be listed as benchplayer.

Kelthin

Sergeant
WBNW
Best answers
I've played in 3 tournaments "major experience" xd
and like 30 sets in total ontop of that

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
Best answers
eh, a lot of players have only played in UNAC 6 yet have the "major experience" tag. I don't see how Abellard could have major experience but Kelthin (who's been playing just as long me) has only moderate. That being said, it's quite a useless tag and I don't see why many people would really care for it  :fruity:

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Guaccmoleboy said:
eh, a lot of players have only played in UNAC 6 yet have the "major experience" tag. I don't see how Abellard could have major experience but Kelthin (who's been playing just as long me) has only moderate. That being said, it's quite a useless tag and I don't see why many people would really care for it  :fruity:
Obviously there are some misprints due to the massive amount of text it's hard to get it all right. A lot of the players in this tournament have never met each other and most of the Europeans that entered have barely played here or never played here. It's nice to know who can do what on your team. I remember in the Euro scramble league I had no idea who I was going against 99% of the time.

Frankly Guacc I don't see why you complain about everything on this thread considering you just come into teamspeak and do it there also. It's just a feature I thought would be helpful.

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
Best answers
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Frankly Guacc I don't see why you complain about everything on this thread considering you just come into teamspeak and do it there also. It's just a feature I thought would be helpful.
we can settle this over a ft7

think you misinterpreted me anyways. i don't see why people would get riled up for only have a "moderate experience" tag because it has zero affect on them. again, that being said, some people haven't been properly tagged and could lead to maybe some misinterpretation from other players. just pointing it out

Terrible_Swordsman

Master Knight
Best answers
Guaccmoleboy said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

think you misinterpreted me anyways. i don't see why people would get riled up for only have a "moderate experience" tag because it has zero affect on them. again, that being said, some people haven't been properly tagged and could lead to maybe some misinterpretation from other players. just pointing it out
Yeah, I agree with guacc here, it seems kinda pointless and knowing you rob, you only did it to stir up drama or some ****. (side note, why are you always asking for ft7s mole, you almost lost to jeff and he was playing archer u noop)

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Rake said:
Guaccmoleboy said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

Yeah, I agree with guacc here, it seems kinda pointless and knowing you rob, you only did it to stir up drama or some ****. (side note, why are you always asking for ft7s mole, you almost lost to jeff and he was playing archer u noop)
Well practically everyone is placed in middle tier unless your brand new or a Euro that I haven't seen play here. It was to help the complainers see how teams were made, since some people are under the impression their team is full of people that have ever done anything.

Basically just trying to let people know we actually put effort into balancing the teams unlike Euro SL where everything was imbalanced.

Viktor

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
haha Arni and Andrei in same team, get ready for some major DDoSing session lads.

Plus Anchor with Arni = **** storm

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
Rake said:
Guaccmoleboy said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

Bendetto said:
shorter Think what you like, I do not know what I owe you something that explains.
case closed, shut up shoe

Kelthin

Sergeant
WBNW
Best answers
as the first lady fair maiden matriarch to the throne of the midnight watchmen, i declare this case closed!

Ciiges

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
Nice, only ****ing europe on my team again, why do you keep having to remove all the people I know, ****ing hell

Best answers
Yo, looking to join a team, preferably with old Crpg heads but I'm here for funzies. Sigi!!!! hook a brother up. I know your black.

Deserter_Merrrrica

Status
Not open for further replies.