[NASL] Player of the Week (Congrats to Lagstro)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberta

Master Knight

5281997.png

PLAYER OF THEWEEK

Every week, one player will be awarded with the title, Player of the Week. Earning said title will entitle them to a steam game and an interview so that other players may get to know more about them. Pretty sick, right? So now you're probably wondering how the POTW will be decided. The POTW is voted upon by a panel of players, who are experienced and known for being impartial. At the end of the season the players with the most POTW nominations and awards will receive a grand prize.

WEEK ONE

OVERALL NOMINATIONS

Week One Nominations

Rob's Newbs: Arni (Arni had a fantastic debut as cavalry on Ruins and infantry on Naval Outpost despite the high ping.) - Roberta
Pray for Lust: Lagstro (Open map legend.) - Nero
All Hunter's: DeathAngel (Deathangel is a very nice person, and a good archer.) - Bard
The Chosen: Cru (Cru is the hero we need but not the one we deserve right now.) - Sigi
Old tK: Pepper (Pepper has a good shot.) - Tito
Unlucky: Kelquethas
Ascended: Sifon (Ah that's geat.) - Prime
Heroes of Calradia: Thunderbeu (Ez game.) - Thunderbeu
Menace of Wenfire: Alejanbro (Alejanbro was excellent, he was like a pizza pie.) - Guaccmoleboy
Knights of Ascension: Brave (Gets his **** done when he needs to.) - John
Heat and Yami are Married: Watly (Watly is a very valuable player - he stepped up his inf game when we were down players and got those clutch jav kills. He also assists in calling, giving me good advice on Naval Outpost.) - Heat
Rest in Peace: Ebdanian Admiral (Tbh Ostulor deserves it more than me. He didn't get many kills but he is the single reason we won the closed map.) - Ebdanian

Week Two Nominations

Rob's Newbs: Anchor (Anchor did great at infantry despite having to be forced to come to our match that day.) - Roberta
Pray for Lust: Owen
All Hunter's: Insane (Insane has had a stellar performance so far as cavalry for his team and I expect he will continue to do so when he shows up.) - Roberta
The Chosen: Ciiges (Ciiges played very well for someone who had to be coerced into showing up. His cavalry play definitely allowed his team to be the victor that day.) - Roberta
Old tK: Tangawizi (Tangawizi had a great match, he especially shone bright on the closed map.) - Roberta
Unlucky: All Luck (All Luck managed to be one of the very few on his team that brought his A game to the match, his shots were very impressive.) - Roberta
Ascended: Matthew
Heroes of Calradia: Oodle (My score speaks for itself.) - Oodle
Menace of Wenfire: Guaccmoleboy (I'm a god.) - Guacc
Knights of Ascension: Tallie (Tallie had an amazing performance at archer even though he was added to his team minutes before match time.) - Roberta
Heat and Yami are Married: Heat
Rest in Peace: Aporta

Week Three Nominations

Rob's Newbs: Anchor (Anchor had another great match as infantry and stood out in the match as the best player.) - Roberta
Pray for Lust: Pizza (P4L had a tough week this week but Pizza was their only player that made some plays for the team.) - Roberta
All Hunter's: Creed
The Chosen: Vorn
Old tK: Tito
Unlucky: Firunien
Ascended: TBA
Heroes of Calradia: Thunderbeu
Menace of Wenfire: Kiano
Knights of Ascension: TBA
Rest in Peace: Ebdanian

Week Three Nominations

Rob's Newbs: Arni
Pray for Lust: Lagstro
All Hunter's: DeathAngel
The Chosen: Cru
Old tK: Glitterball
Unlucky: N/A
Ascended: Can
Heroes of Calradia: Juve
Menace of Wenfire: Cradoc
Knights of Ascension: N/A
Rest in Peace: Ebdanian

I'd be disappointed if anyone other than Cru would get this week's player of the week. 30+ kills in an 8-7 match? What a god.

Piss off Ciiges, ur irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom