Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sen405

Count
DjGctwf.gif

PICK NIGHT

GENERAL INFORMATION

Welcome to the FINALS Pick Night thread! The rules are quoted below, please note the short time period in which to pick. Team A is the team on the top of the bracket. Teams failing to pick won't be a problem but they will get a randomised map. Teams may pick privately before the pick night, in which case they must post the bans and picks in the correct order before Pick Night Commences. Best of luck!

The factions will be Swadia vs Rhodock and Vaegirs vs Nords

All possible map selections can be found on the Map Information Thread.

The selections will follow this order:
  • Team A bans
  • Team B bans
  • Team A bans
  • Team B bans
  • Team B picks
  • Team A picks

[anchor=tag5]§ 6 Pick Night - KO Stage[/anchor]
(1) The maps to be played are selected by the teams during "Pick Nights". These Pick Nights take place every Tuesday between 6:00 PM EST and 11:00 PM EST
(2) Both teams have 2 vetoes to ban a map from the complete map pool. Team A vetoes the first map, Team B a second map, Team A a third map and, finally, Team B a fourth map. Then Team B picks the first map and Team A the second map.1
(3) Factions will be preselected for both maps.

Teams should use the following template when making their pick.

Code:
[b]Which team are you from?:[/b]
[b]Which map are you banning:[/b]
or
[b]Which map are you picking:[/b]

Teams

Heat and Yami Are Married
The Menace of Wenfire
Rob's Newbs
The Chosen

DjGctwf.gif

FINALS

DEADLINES
SCHEDULING: 09.22.16  *  MATCH: 09.27.16

MAPS & FACTIONS
CLOSED MAP

VERLOREN » AZAN

(click for a bigger image)
verloren9dn1c50amv.jpg
$
VS.
$

OPEN MAP

FROSTHAVEN » AZAN

(click for a bigger image)
Frosthaven%20-%20Overview_zpsmpuai2nj.png
$
VS.
$

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

TBA
T26Xjcs.jpg
Rob's Newbs
-​
Heat and Yami are Married
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
6342369502_cdfef910fe_o.png
JCtUg8A.png

Well you said so you have more than 3 hours notice and I told you this morning  :wink:

We offered Friday and Saturday both this weekend and next but Heats team can only play today so wasn't much we could do.

hey maybe u could have scheduled some day before it was actually happening

like any of these days:

17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd

but not this one:

24th

??

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Well you said so you have more than 3 hours notice and I told you this morning  :wink:

We offered Friday and Saturday both this weekend and next but Heats team can only play today so wasn't much we could do.
can we tho?

Looking like no stream. Nobody is available to commentate and I gotta dip at 730 so I can't cover either.

This is why you schedule matches ahead of time. gg no re

AnchorTheMean said:
Well if you can't cover it I don't see why it would make a difference if they scheduled it days before.

not sure if serious

Let's use some common sense here

People plan their lives ahead of time. You can request off work, shift priorities and make room for whatever else.

For example.. I could have helped commentate if I knew around Thursday. Troubadour may have been able to take off work or changed his hours. Could go on.

Well idk why you would plan around streaming a match lol

The match actually being played is far more important than a stream, not sure why you're complaining about late scheduling so much.

AnchorTheMean said:

Obviously you are completely clueless so explaining this beyond what I did will be a fruitless effort. Maybe someone else who has some time to waste can.

AnchorTheMean said:
not sure why you're complaining about late scheduling so much.
cuz the schedule is 2 days too late already?

"scheduling deadline: 22.09.16"

and you can't just prepare a stream a couple of hours before the match

AnchorTheMean said:

The match actually being played is far more important than a stream, not sure why you're complaining about late scheduling so much.
How about the idea that people enjoy watching the streams, and people who commentate like me also enjoy doing it. It's just kind of dumb to want matches to be streamed, but then people schedule their match day of. For me personally, adjustments could have been made to be able to commentate had I known this was happening yesterday or the day before.

AnchorTheMean said:

if you think about it none of that stuff is important, but if people like playing the game they probably like watching finals matches too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom