OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

Users who are viewing this thread

blackmamba24 said:
I think I just found a bug & idk if anyone else encountered it before too...

So it seems some armor(or armors) has the middle section of the body looking like a twisted rope when swinging at the max turn angle while on horseback for female characters... I tested it with a new save(forgot to take a screenie) & used it with a current save(which is the first 2 pix posted)... Its not a big problem for me, but it definitely makes it look weird on certain occasion...

FhIvM.jpg

7EpgD.jpg
Lol, that must be the perfect diet.

You're mixing module system code (human readable) and compiled text code (game-readable). You should find the source code and modify module_tableau_materials, then compile it (or don't add in the heraldic armor at all).

Ok i downloaded the module system .I have made a private mod where it is just native but with extra stuff and better graphics and at the moment i am working on a player's faction troop tree that is based on the English. I still have many things to add but its getting there

HIHO,
I have an Error.

I work with the txt-files and i followed the install instructions.
But i get the follow ERROR
The white cube around the picture of my character is new too.
Could anyone help me?Sry for my bad English, but i'm German and my English isn't very good.

i3csr8.jpg

I ended up with a strange error after following the basic instructions as well -- the merchants have no money. None of them. Ever.  :shock:

It's not a big deal doing the installations -- I've done it a dozen times before with other items. But for some reason this one really tweaked the Diplomacy mod and killed the merchants.

Thanks very much for these superb armors. I particularly like the Gauntlets. You are a very talented artist mate! :grin:

please help! i followed the instructions already but when i start the game it says unable to open modules/native/transitional_armour_pack.brf what must i do?

Sounds like you're putting the Resource in the Native module. I would place the .brf file in the Native module's Resource folder, or place it in the CommonRes folder.

Make sure you edit your module.ini document to tell it to load the .brf file too. Remember that the name must match exactly.

thick1988 said:
Sounds like you're putting the Resource in the Native module. I would place the .brf file in the Native module's Resource folder, or place it in the CommonRes folder.

Make sure you edit your module.ini document to tell it to load the .brf file too. Remember that the name must match exactly.

thanks for your hlp, got it working :grin:

Back
Top Bottom