OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lumos said:
Narf of Picklestink said:
Glad you're all enjoying this so far.  Well, the ones who replied are, at least.
*Replying to note that I'm enjoying this*

But yeah, I'd also use the armor with no... round... stuff near the shoulders.

I can put up a link for some milanese plate without the... round... besagew... things.  Later tonight, maybe.  Wait, it's St. Paddy's day...  Might make a mess of it if I do it tonight.

Ehm, hey, if I try to import the milanese without besagews with the import rigged mesh option in OpenBrf it simply crashes. :???:

Lumos said:
Or import as a static mesh, copy the normal armor (with these how'd-you-call-'ems... besagews?), select the armor without besagews right-click it and pick "Paste Rigging". Should work, too.
Yeah, I was gonna try that, but I wanted to point it out first. Right, now to remove the besagews, then. 's been a while since I last booted up Wings3d. :razz: (On purpose.)

I also removed the plates in front of the err..skirt, not sure what to call that, and then I noticed even those straps were separately modelled! Very nice job, Narf. I'm sorry I had to remove so much nice detail. :lol:

Now I'll just scoot off and retexture. :razz:

Also, I just looked at the texture and at first I was a bit confused, then I realized you'd made just about an ideal lay-out in case someone wants to retexture the armour. :eek:

Austu; I like the besagews too, but they simply do not fit with what I wanted. :razz:
Also; I'd love to use your work in a Warband mp match, Narf. :wink:

I was unable the put narfs armor into Warband MP, I got it ingame but the shaders where ****ed up....

Barf not Narf, said it happens with rigged meshes.

This is really nice  :smile: great work

I'm just wondering if there are any boots to go with the armors, the original iron greaves ones don't seem to fit very well. :/

Swadian Man at Arms said:
How can I add them in warband ? It crashes everytime if I edit something on itemkinds1.txt and troops.txt (and I'm not using editors).

Narf, tell me please how to add them in Warband, I have no experience in modding with that expansion.

Back
Top Bottom