Napoleonic Wars v1.1 Public Beta Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually able to do it by simply deleting napoleonic wars and redownloading it form my taleworlds account. Thanks for your suggestion though.  :grin:

So are most people playing the Beta or regular these days?

Edit: I got my answer when I booted up the game  :razz:

I think Vince said something about adjusting them so that they can also have arty stuff or use the arty stuff. But at the current beta they cannot use the cannons.

MaHuD said:
I think Vince said something about adjusting them so that they can also have arty stuff or use the arty stuff. But at the current beta they cannot use the cannons.

I hope so, because other wise they'd destroy the feeling when there are foot arty guys running around on a vessel :wink:

MaHuD said:
Yeah... they should have cannon gear as an alternate set, like how with that one Austrian regiment you can choose between all of the guns.

Klanımızdaki Üyeler                                                        Klana Katılmak için   
102th_TR_Gen_Ali                                                             Ad:
102th_TR_Col_Alperen                                                    Nick:                                                                                                     
102th_TR_Pvt_heroere                                                    Yaş:                                           
102th_TR_Pvt_Sezer                                                        Pasif\Uygun hangisisin:
102th_TR_Pvt_Yoket13                                                    Sizi Niye Klana alalım:                                               
102th_TR_Pvt_kralomas                                                   
102th_TR_Pvt_Ömerey                                                        Steam İsmim 102th_TR_Gen_Ali[Okçu]
102th_TR_Sgt_Metealsie
102th_TR_Pvt_Ricco
102th_TR_Pvt_ErtuBey
102th_TR_Pvt_Abbas
102th_TR_Pvt_Arif
102th_TR_Pvt_Toygar
102th_TR_Pvt_Veteran
102th_TR_Pvt_Quentum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/quote]

Pachira said:
A shame nobody plays the beta and also it seems like there has been no news as to how goes the progress on the patch.

ANIMU IS BETTER THAN NW

Pachira said:
A shame nobody plays the beta and also it seems like there has been no news as to how goes the progress on the patch.

That's because you aren't looking at the right threads. For more info you can either check the Warband board on the top of the forum, or check the FSE forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom