Napoleonic Wars : System requirements

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davilesh

Sergeant
Hi there,

can the developers state somethinf about the system requirements ?
Are they as "low" as the vanilla Warband or somewhat higher due to the textures and the other wonderful features ?

It will run on any system that could run warband, because the engine can be scaled down with things like directx7

However if you want to experience it in full glory you will need a decent/midrange system.

The DLC though looking better then the mod will actually perform better then the mod, due to the shaders beeing rewritten, and a lot of code beeing optimised.

So far, on MM, I haven't had any lags or issues like crashing and so on.My PC configuration is 3GHz or processor, 4GB or Ram, 240 GTX graphics card etc.It can take all the top notch games pretty easy(Shogun 2, Napoleon Total War, Battlefield 3,MW3 etc.), and I'm more than sure that Napoleonic Wars will run as properly as MM did.

JankoMega said:
So far, on MM, I haven't had any lags or issues like crashing and so on.My PC configuration is 3GHz or processor, 4GB or Ram, 240 GTX graphics card etc.It can take all the top notch games pretty easy(Shogun 2, Napoleon Total War, Battlefield 3,MW3 etc.), and I'm more than sure that Napoleonic Wars will run as properly as MM did.

It will run better, for sure. As vince said, it looks hundred times better but also performs a lot better.

I found just disabling "Load textures on demand" made performance better in mount and blade. Even with a high end system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom