Napoleonic Wars: Scening Support

Users who are viewing this thread

Refleax

Master Knight
logosupport2.png

Please post in the below thread if you have any questions regarding the editor.
FSE or other members of our community will get back to you as soon as possible.

Would be awesome if you could though - imagine all modified game-modes you could create with your map, like; survival, loot-mod, etc. :wink:

SvenssonHD said:
Would be awesome if you could though - imagine all modified game-modes you could create with your map, like; survival, loot-mod, etc. :wink:

Speaking of loot-mode, can you make Ze_Treasure spawn pistols more then  1 time?

Kipsleverworst said:
Ah a contest :wink:
What if you win?
1st prize is 50 euros, early beta-access & a free M&B collection pack to share with your friends!

Talii said:
SvenssonHD said:

Speaking of loot-mode, can you make Ze_Treasure spawn pistols more then  1 time?

You can add multiple chests to do that.

People will be free to mod the expansion however they want once the module files are released.

Refleax said:
Talii said:
SvenssonHD said:

You can add multiple chests to do that.

People will be free to mod the expansion however they want once the module files are released.

Problem is that I have a maze, with this chest at the end. If I have to place several chests, it will kind of ruin the idea.

Btw, just to show my support. And seeing some certain people already asked me several questions,

If you have any questions about mapping, feel also free to ask me, my steam is : miketensen feel free to ask something about anything, and whenever. I'm fully up for helping new mappers. :wink:

The shift-R and R trick to copy-paste alignment is very useful.  Is there any such trick to make something perfectly perpendicular to something else, like when placing the wall pieces of a house around a 90 degree corner?

Also, is it really necessary to overwrite an existing battle map to create a battle map?  If not, how would I go about changing custom_map_1 to being a battle map?

Another question:  is there a way to query the elevation of the terrain at a specific point, rather than having to punch in the elevation in the "level __ meters" area?

CKtheFat said:
Another question:  is there a way to query the elevation of the terrain at a specific point, rather than having to punch in the elevation in the "level __ meters" area?
Im not following, why cant you use the level thing for this?

I can.  The thing is, I want to see the elevation in a certain point on the map.  One way to do this is switch to items and check its height, then go back to leveling and punch that number in.  However, this is tedious.

I am trying to make a road wind up around a mountain, which means I need a series of small level areas that gradually slopes upward, like switchback roads.

Hmm, I can see what youre trying to make, but I still fail to see the need for knowing the exact height...Im propably missing something, never done mountains like that IIRC.

Try to start like one a level of around 15, and go than slowly to 14.5, 14 etc. And than use smoothing to make it a kind of smooth going road around the hill. It will take a while tho afcourse.

Not sure if this will work for what I think you mean. Goodluck with it anyway.

Yeah, that's what I have been doing.  It's rather painful though.  What I've done is ring the mountain with props and checking the elevation at each step, flatten it there, smooth slightly... it's pretty easy to mess up though and oversmooth.

Back
Top Bottom