Napoleonic Wars: Regiment Guideline/FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

What's everyone's opinions on "The Prussian Army" and "The British Army" groups, name-wise? Should they be allowed to do this (as these armies are above regular armies, e.g. 'The First Army of, etc')?

Marsh said:
Thanks, will I be able to make sub channels and passworded channels? And what does FSE stand for?

Colonel Marsh
Regimental Headquarters
Executive Officer (acting IC)
19th Regiment of Foot

Flying Squirrel Entertainment.

Please don't multipost. If you wish to quote multiple posts you can just put them in one. (CTRL-A, CTRL-C then paste it in the next quote and CTRL-A CTRL-C it again for use at the next quote untill you have quoted all)

Telford said:
What's everyone's opinions on "The Prussian Army" and "The British Army" groups, name-wise? Should they be allowed to do this (as these armies are above regular armies, e.g. 'The First Army of, etc')?
I suppose it's fine do even though there wasn't any actual Army Group called "British Army" or "Prussian Army".

Hi everyone,i have a stupid question ,is possible to play like the others W&b Napoleon ?i mean out of seerver,to play a story like the others w&b? thank you very much to take time to answer the question,thx again

Altrax

Back
Top Bottom